Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
it's the flavor
hot banana
stoke gunner
fridge magnet
bon goku
View Results

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

Hope your day gets better OP (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I got diagnosed with major depressive disorder and dysthymia and one of the generalized bits of advice was to up my vitamin D. The rest was about learning not to take on the problems of others in the long-term and in the short-term, limiting my vulnerability in a toxic work environment while living in a new city a thousand miles away from anyone I knew.

But that doesn't sound like your problem, OP, so lexapro costs $15 without insurance and helped me care less about poo poo.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wellbutrin was a game-changer for me and made me functional and gave me a baseline that it keeps me from dipping under, but my wife had the opposite reaction to it where she became even more suicidal so YMMV

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
see. all you have to do is take drugs, op.

drugs make everyone* happy*!

Shankel Magnus
Jul 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

precision posted:

joke's on you, i actually DO know how to play guitar and would love to be in a new band!!!

i even like some metal

Who’s joking? How long have you played? What metal bands are you into? What other bands are you into?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i've played guitar for... i guess 27, 28 years? this should not be taken as any indication of how good i am or anything. just a sheer number

i like Boris, Pelican, Earth, Burning Witch, Sunn O>>>, Iron Maiden, Kyuss, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, the usual

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:gbsmith:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Strumpie posted:

you can pay $100 to a dominatrix and she'll happily electrocute your balls.

where the gently caress do you live that a dominatrix will touch your balls for a hundred Simoleans

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

precision posted:

i've played guitar for... i guess 27, 28 years? this should not be taken as any indication of how good i am or anything. just a sheer number

i like Boris, Pelican, Earth, Burning Witch, Sunn O>>>, Iron Maiden, Kyuss, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, the usual

Feeling any better?

Hope you're getting close to coming out the other side of this thing.

Depression is a bitch

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
he took a nightwalk, hes doing great

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Good soup! posted:

Wellbutrin was a game-changer for me and made me functional and gave me a baseline that it keeps me from dipping under, but my wife had the opposite reaction to it where she became even more suicidal so YMMV

Yeah I mean if it was good enough for hitler.. :hitler:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

OMFG FURRY posted:

he took a nightwalk, hes doing great