Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
L
op why would you do this
nice work op
GOKU BITCH
View Results

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im going to the county fair today and will probably go out for drinks tonight so tomorrow is gonna be, well, a shitshow. :D

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
surprised we made it to page 2 and nobody has posted any pictures yet, like holding a massive turd like a trophy fish

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Get a funnel cake so you can make a re-funnel cake.

ELK MAN
Jun 18, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

im going to the county fair today and will probably go out for drinks tonight so tomorrow is gonna be, well, a shitshow. :D

:69snypa:

Sounds like you are missing the gene that lets you turn vodka into a nice solid turd

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Is metamucil good for taking massive clean dumps and making GBS threads on the reg?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hell yeah it is, B. Also mondo farts.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

They say take up to 3x daily but I only take it once and the difference is massive (clean dumps). Straight up sewer snakes.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
one of those rancid bouron-soaked piles of gloppy feces in the bowl, where you flush and the pile barely even budges from the force of the water. something sticky and strong, able to adhere to porcelain like spider-man.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Chief McHeath posted:

They say take up to 3x daily but I only take it once and the difference is massive (clean dumps). Straight up sewer snakes.

Goddmanit. I guess I have to start taking it. My diet is not great and my shits lately have been just shotgun blasts. Welcome to 40

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This is why I switched to heroin. No messy shits*.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Y’all know what the asterisk means.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Can't poo poo messy if you can't poo poo.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Thundercracker posted:

Goddmanit. I guess I have to start taking it. My diet is not great and my shits lately have been just shotgun blasts. Welcome to 40

Dude, you're going to be so excited that you read this thread.

Congratulations on your metamucil enhanced alpha logs.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Getting my poo poo game together is one of the few things in my life I take quite seriously. The nature of my making GBS threads is a major barometer of how things are going in my life. I am, you might say a "poo poo reader." Some call it the "second sight" some call it "ESP." I don't know about all that, all I know is that in my poo poo is the sum of all knowledge in the universe and I am the master of comprehending and divining its stinky secrets. Gape or die!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Luvcow posted:

surprised we made it to page 2 and nobody has posted any pictures yet, like holding a massive turd like a trophy fish

I will never post my turds. That is, unless, I am paid handsomely.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Luvcow posted:

Whoever does this will gain both my admiration and a long probation

A blessing can, at times, be a curse

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Every poo poo should be cherished

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Whoever does this will gain both my admiration and a long probation

A blessing can, at times, be a curse

who shall undertake this feat and become legend

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time I threw a bunch of watermelon rinds in the woods and deer ate them(and they got the shits)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Saalkin posted:

Every poo poo should be cherished

tis a gift to be making GBS threads, tis a gift to have pee
tis a gift for splashback to hit you on your knee
and when we find ourselves on the throne just right
'twill be making noises most impolite
when true diarrhea is drained
to grunt and to yell we shan't be ashamed
to burn, burn will be our hole tight
when after making GBS threads, making GBS threads we finally wipe

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

Just dropped a YUGE metamucil fueled log in the toilet

We're talking a MASSIVE and THICK COILER that slid out like "Yes sir, on your orders, sir."

That stuff has got to be bad for you somehow but if it is I really don't want to know about it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yesterday's fair food is making its final turn around the track :haibrow:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Took a 12 minute dump in the airport bathroom after partying hard at a wedding. It just kept coming out. Glad I got it taken care of before boarding.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I sprayed some deer repellent for the first time. That vile smell had to be worse than almost all of your shits.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Carwash oval office posted:

I sprayed some deer repellent for the first time. That vile smell had to be worse than almost all of your shits.
Sometimes good for repelling deer. Fantastic for attracting flies

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Carwash oval office posted:

challenge accepted :haibrower:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've never seen a deer checking out my toilet so there's the proof i think

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i set up a blind in my shower due to the abundance of deer that frequent my toilet

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

That stuff has got to be bad for you somehow but if it is I really don't want to know about it
Look at the ingredients.

It's one ingredient: Psyllium Husk. Just raw plant fiber.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Vampire Panties posted:

were you eating seaweed

no i was not

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
you are a baby bitch and need to experience the majesty of a hangover half a box of red wine shits, vodka is for teen girls

or you could just live on whisky like a man and cease to have meaningful shits altogether (my god please don't do this goons)

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I stopped drinking nearly as much, now I have like maybe a beer or two a week at the most and it is amazing how much better I feel and how much weight I lost (COVID also knocked off insane poundage this winter though) and it's so nice being able to catch a buzz from one pint of beer. Like just going out to a bar is so much radder now that I can just get a couple cheap beers and get all loosey-goosey especially because now I'm the right age for mid-20s girls to find attractive enough to make bad life choices with.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Ive been making GBS threads twice an hour since 12am and i have no idea how im not dead yet. My rear end in a top hat is burning hot from all the chafing and acid.

Mr.Acula fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 13, 2022

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
My colonoscopy is the 20th and I'm scared shitless heh

I hope to God they don't find any cancer or we

Health anxiety SUCKS

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Tumble posted:

now I'm the right age for mid-20s girls to find attractive enough to make bad life choices with.

:chloe:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol nice fukcing find

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Mr.Acula posted:

Ive been making GBS threads twice an hour since 12am and i have no idea how im not dead yet. My rear end in a top hat is burning hot from all the chafing and acid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dilkSx23nw8

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
After I had my appendix removed I made a smoothie of psyllium husks, chia seeds, kefir, mixed greens (primarily arugula) and tart cherry juice. My poops were amazing.

A fun thing to do after a fast is to break it with hydrated chia seeds. It's like loading your rear end in a top hat with bird shot.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

2nd Amendment posted:

After I had my appendix removed I made a smoothie of psyllium husks, chia seeds, kefir, mixed greens (primarily arugula) and tart cherry juice. My poops were amazing.

A fun thing to do after a fast is to break it with hydrated chia seeds. It's like loading your rear end in a top hat with bird shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica