Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The only thing Hashem loves more than genocide is being rules-lawyered out of genocide by his own logic. This is why He gave us brains and morals. Convert to judaism today.

e: hell yeah, hebrew snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

God drat the replies. A lot of them are actually speaking to him like he was a child and not a 30 year old man.

"You were vomiting blood but it's awesome that you realize your mistake afterwards like a big boy!"

https://twitter.com/Jared_Is_Funny/status/1546335973923065856

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I really want to know who's out there mistaking "scromits blood during video game tourney" for something normal that doesn't need medical attention

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I assume if you eat enough gamer fuel and mountain dew that just happens.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Zero_Grade posted:

Can you imagine?? *faints*

Uh oh, another fentanyl overdose!

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Today's Twitter discourse:

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1546610017461207042

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

You can administer most opiates transdermally and a patch is a fairly common route.

You can't OD from picking up a dollar bill.

When they're designed to administered transdermally. There's a reason people inject fentanyl, if just touching it could gently caress you up addicts wouldn't bother with needles.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The only thing Hashem loves more than genocide is being rules-lawyered out of genocide by his own logic. This is why He gave us brains and morals. Convert to judaism today.

e: hell yeah, hebrew snype

As a former Catholic, stories of Rabbi's rules lawyering God are my absolute favorite. Catholics over here worrying about pissing off God and going to hell and the Jews are like "But have you considered this Lord?" and God just throws up his hands and says "AHhhhhh, ya got me, get outta here ya rascals" :allears:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

lol at gigantic pissbaby novax

thought of getting a covid shot and cried

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Rabbi's owning God with facts and logic

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

The line of thinking you're arguing for is one of genocide and mass murder

I don't think Tiggum is arguing "for" that line of thinking, but rather explaining that if one has a given set of beliefs (and truly, genuinely believes them, plus certain implied other beliefs such as that eternal torment is a bad thing and that an individual is capable of & justified in preventing someone else from ending up in eternal torment), then it's logical for them to make certain choices even if said choices seem unpleasant/illogical to someone who doesn't have the same beliefs. If a person believes that something leads to infinite anything, be it good or bad (and also believes in the other implied things mentioned etc), then to them increasing/decreasing the odds of those things happening, respectively, would seem extremely important & meaningful, even if the methods chosen had low chances of succeeding.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Mak0rz posted:

Apparently her husband is a cop who drove three times the speed limit to visit her in her totally real OD crisis

https://twitter.com/Caulimovirus/status/1546684587161669632

https://twitter.com/saddestnihilist/status/1546922325274247168

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

DaysBefore posted:

Rabbi's CRUSHING God with the MACCABEE of facts and logic

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Skwirl posted:

When they're designed to administered transdermally. There's a reason people inject fentanyl, if just touching it could gently caress you up addicts wouldn't bother with needles.

And even the transdermal patches take hours, not milliseconds.
Some people chew up the transdermal patches to quickly dose up.
Dry contact with fingertips is nothing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Hell if touching it got you high it would be more effective than needles as you could space out your highs way more

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Tweeter not the idiot. https://twitter.com/AubryAndrews/status/1546902729770934272

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

DaysBefore posted:

Rabbi's owning God with facts and logic

My favorites are all the stories where God gets pissed and says "That's it, I'm done with you people" and the rejoinder is, "But God, what would the neighbors say if you killed us all?!"

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Saw several folks in the comments like "This is satire/a creative writing exercise, right?", with a bunch of women responding "...Nothing in this story is far-fetched. At all." :smith: I genuinely want someone to check on this dude before he turns into yet another murderer incel.

From the same thread:
https://twitter.com/dr_squeak/status/1546931754170081286
:stare:

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
My original thought, once I got to the second or third screenshot, was "how could he be this self-deluding?" and "how could his father be so--" aaah ok

haha remember that actor from like Grease or something?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Eddie Deezen. Last I heard he got arrested for throwing a tantrum inside a Denny's or something and tossing plates around.

edit apparently he also broke into a nursing home this past april

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

Eddie Deezen. Last I heard he got arrested for throwing a tantrum inside a Denny's or something and tossing plates around.

What was his deal? He was mad the waitress was wearing makeup...or mad she WASN'T? I forget.

:lmao:

Wikiepedia posted:

On September 16, 2021, Deezen was arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer after refusing to leave a restaurant in LaVale, Maryland. According to the Allegany County Sheriff's Department, he had been asked by the restaurant's staff to leave after causing a disturbance and refused to do so, prompting a response from law enforcement. Upon the deputies' arrival, Deezen hid behind a woman in a booth, refused multiple orders to exit, and reportedly threw plates, bowls, and food that struck one of the deputies. Deezen was eventually removed and detained in at the Allegany County Jail to await a court appearance, where he will face charges of second degree assault, disorderly conduct and trespassing.

On April 8, 2022, Deezen was arrested after he had unlawfully entered into a nursing facility. Two hours before his arrest, he had been told to stay away from the property. According to the Maryland State Police, Deezen has been charged with fourth-degree burglary, two counts of trespassing, and one count of disturbing the peace. He was taken to Allegany County Detention Center.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
There's so so much unsaid in that article. Why did the nursing facility tell him two hours prior that he wasn't allowed to come in? Why did he do it anyway? Why was he charged with burglary?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Lol, post might be fake but the energy is real. Restaurant work and my wife's twitch stream have produced appx. 15 million of that dude in my life. You require a woman to be nice to random dudes and suddenly it's:

No, my dude, I am not going to talk to her for you, please leave her alone actually dear lord

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 21:27 on Jul 12, 2022

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
The only thing that makes that story seem fake is the guy saying "father" instead of "my dad" or something, but on the other hand i remember how neckbeard types would (clumsily) adopt overly formal language to sound smarter and it starts to roll back into plausibility

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Baron von Eevl posted:

There's so so much unsaid in that article. Why did the nursing facility tell him two hours prior that he wasn't allowed to come in? Why did he do it anyway? Why was he charged with burglary?

Stalking a resident, looks like:

People.com posted:

"According to a preliminary investigation, a female opened the door and Deezen pushed his way inside. She advised Deezen made unwanted entry into the residence and almost made it into one of the residence's rooms before they were able to get him to exit the residence," police said. "She advised Deezen then went outside but refused to leave the property, which is posted with a no trespassing sign."

Police were also told there have been "several issues with Deezen leaving items at the residence and various types of notes with the items."

Bismuth posted:

The only thing that makes that story seem fake is the guy saying "father" instead of "my dad" or something, but on the other hand i remember how neckbeard types would (clumsily) adopt overly formal language to sound smarter and it starts to roll back into plausibility

I definitely knew a neckbeard that called his mom "mother" until everyone teased him out of it. This was pre-Pence, even!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

joylessdivision posted:

As a former Catholic, stories of Rabbi's rules lawyering God are my absolute favorite. Catholics over here worrying about pissing off God and going to hell and the Jews are like "But have you considered this Lord?" and God just throws up his hands and says "AHhhhhh, ya got me, get outta here ya rascals" :allears:

My grandma was a very typical old school Irish Catholic, born in the early 20th century.
She went to mass every week, thought it was extremely unlucky to let a priest into the house, and was absolutely convinced you got God on your side if you slipped him a fiver.
We all got decent grades in our end of school exams because Grandma bribed God every time. 5 quid was enough to 'fix' the Supreme Being of the Universe.
My Grandfather, on the hand, was born in the late 19th century, loathed the Catholic Church and 100% believed in fairies.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean you can bribe god that’s 100% canon

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean you can bribe god that’s 100% canon

i sent him my dick why won't he respond

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

joylessdivision posted:

:same: I am never not entertained when reading about rabbis arguing with each other/God (the Oven of Akhnai remains the all-time best). Hell, the Talmud is structured so that rabbis can "well ackshully" older sections.

Arivia posted:

i sent him my dick why won't he respond
Not even God wants to get drawn into a derail about tips.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Zero_Grade posted:

Not even God wants to get drawn into a derail about tips.

:pusheen:

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

FFT posted:

Maybe compared to the Quiverfulls

Just wanted to acknowledge this. Well done.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

edit apparently he also broke into a nursing home this past april

More like Eddie DeezNUTS. :boom:

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
PYF: Idiots on social media: for the sake of not violating a pending order of protection

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

"Cops reacting to thinking they've been poisoned with Fentanyl" is one of the best youtube searches ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gA61UowVHk

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Read After Burning posted:

What was his deal? He was mad the waitress was wearing makeup...or mad she WASN'T? I forget.

:lmao:

Deezen's nuts.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Agents are GO! posted:

More like Eddie DeezNUTS. :boom:

gently caress

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

joylessdivision posted:

I'm agnostic, but I feel this. I hear about a story about a clever rabbi and I'm like "oh yeah here we go".
Same with things like Sabbath mode on elevators. "Well, the rule says I can't press buttons. I'm fine if it just does the action."

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Zero_Grade posted:

(the Oven of Akhnai remains the all-time best).

Lmao this story owns. At one point the rabbi's own God so hard he literally says 'My children have triumphed over me'.

joneswt
Feb 22, 2011

Oh interesting, the woman who supposedly OD'd on super fentanyl via her fingers isn't on supplemental oxygen and all her vitals look textbook perfect. Very interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Speaking of which, it turns out bullying works yet again.

https://twitter.com/stephnthecity/status/1546930934699663361