Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
It's good etiquette to set up snipes, no matter the thread or subject

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
:synpa:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One time in highschool me and bunch of friends smoked saliva in a little park right next to some apartments one of my friends lived in, just a bunch of teenagers taking bong rips and rolling in the grass laughing thier asses off tripping balls like 30 yards from a playground full of kids and their parents, loving classy

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Tristesse posted:

I support everything Salvia Erik has said about Ted Cruz.

me too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6kney6pB7M

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

great big cardboard tube posted:

It's about etiquette while commenting on the internet and honestly it's p good

That’s not new he’s been doing that forever

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nooner posted:

One time in highschool me and bunch of friends smoked saliva in a little park right next to some apartments one of my friends lived in, just a bunch of teenagers taking bong rips and rolling in the grass laughing thier asses off tripping balls like 30 yards from a playground full of kids and their parents, loving classy

Living the high life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Why was he in that Metallica video though