Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I'm celebrating and by celebrating I mean I have to keep an eye on my yard even though I'm exhausted physically and mentally, because the dumb fucks around me are setting off fireworks that aren't even allowed in our county because we live in a desert. A desert that's had red flag weather for at least a week now and was gusting earlier today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

MiracleFlare posted:

I'm celebrating and by celebrating I mean I have to keep an eye on my yard even though I'm exhausted physically and mentally, because the dumb fucks around me are setting off fireworks that aren't even allowed in our county because we live in a desert. A desert that's had red flag weather for at least a week now and was gusting earlier today.

:911:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

roomtone posted:

do you loving idiots actuall celebrate this?

jesus christ

Only ironically.

Like yeah, I go to cookouts and light sparklers and sing the national anthem. But I’ve got a FAT buttplug in all day.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:gas:

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

roomtone posted:

do you loving idiots actuall celebrate this?

jesus christ

Dude it's a paid day off work, I do what I do on every other day off work, get drunk. If that's "celebrating" then yeah I'm an idiot.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
LOUD NOISES ARE PATRIOTIC

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Cugel the Clever posted:

LOUD NOISES ARE PATRIOTIC

*eagle screech*

Actually make that a red tailed hawk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP0BPc023qg

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

cheers to my neighbour who is at the deepest nadir in perhaps 160 years, and many worse years to come! :cheers: looking forward to being dragged to hell w/ you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Doobies Doghouse is still the funniest poo poo.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the food on the fourth is the reason for the season. i made veggie dogs and michigan dog sauce

i put them in fancy brioche split top buns and put a whole bunch of diced onions on them. i made sweet potato fries and my moms baked bean recipe.

i am currently farting so much i have to sleep in my living room

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

MiracleFlare posted:

Light a bush on fire don’t be a pussy

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I just chainfarted a bunch of farts and it smells like burning rubber and onions. It's suffocating. The entire apartment is full of this thick farty miasma now. My wife looked at me like I was a monster

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
You are a monster, eat some air fresheners for your wife's sake

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Collapsing Farts posted:

I just chainfarted a bunch of farts and it smells like burning rubber and onions. It's suffocating. The entire apartment is full of this thick farty miasma now. My wife looked at me like I was a monster

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
There was a parade that went by less than a block from my place and so I went and checked it out

It was mostly bad but I didn't have anything else going on

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

One of my neighbors was setting off fireworks and then we heard a loud muffled explosion and some glass shattering, then the fireworks stopped completely. Excited to go for a walk today and see what happened there.

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
How did you all celebrate? Me and my wife went to a bar with live music and got drunk and danced for awhile (after day drinking walking around this cute town all day). Apparently the cabs stopped running after 9 pm and we refuse to give Uber or Lyft money so we had to walk a pretty long way to get back to our cabin. We found a biker bar along the way and we were still thirsty so We played pool for awhile.

The reason I tell you this is because someone had put like 10 dollars in the jukebox and I put another five in and queued up SO many plays of American Soldier by Toby Keith. Didn’t take long for everyone to start looking for the motherfucker playing that song over and over

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Irregardless posted:

How did you all celebrate? Me and my wife went to a bar with live music and got drunk and danced for awhile (after day drinking walking around this cute town all day). Apparently the cabs stopped running after 9 pm and we refuse to give Uber or Lyft money so we had to walk a pretty long way to get back to our cabin. We found a biker bar along the way and we were still thirsty so We played pool for awhile.

The reason I tell you this is because someone had put like 10 dollars in the jukebox and I put another five in and queued up SO many plays of American Soldier by Toby Keith. Didn’t take long for everyone to start looking for the motherfucker playing that song over and over

I celebrated by staying inside and not getting covid

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.

olives black posted:

I celebrated by staying inside and not getting covid

Wow that is a sad existence thanks for sharing

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Irregardless posted:

Wow that is a sad existence thanks for sharing

Thank you for being one of millions of people who encouraged your supposed loved ones to expose themselves to airborne Alzheimer's yesterday

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Irregardless posted:

I went to an amusement park with my wife and got to ride a rollercoaster as the fireworks were going off. 10/10 experience.

The power went off at the park for about half an hour and they had to reset all the rides, so about half the crowd left before it even got dark, it was great for us.

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.

A Fancy Hat posted:

I went to an amusement park with my wife and got to ride a rollercoaster as the fireworks were going off. 10/10 experience.

The power went off at the park for about half an hour and they had to reset all the rides, so about half the crowd left before it even got dark, it was great for us.

Holy drat that sounds double rad! Hope you got to ride all the good rides with no lines

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

The Bloop posted:

There was a parade that went by less than a block from my place and so I went and checked it out

It was mostly bad but I didn't have anything else going on

This is very on-brand for a parade.

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
Wife reminded of all the weird people at the first bar that were filming people dancing. No one was filming the band but once people started dancing all the snapchats came out. Those same people never came out to dance. People are weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
4th's over. Go be plague spreaders in someone else's thread.