Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
loving assholes have been lighting off fireworks outside my window for the last 3 nights. i hope they blow their fingers off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
4th of July

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

It’s 10:30 at night here and some motherfucker is setting off big ones nearby. I wanna sleep!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

thimk im gonna launch one of those big mortars off the top of my head this year

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gonna take a little poop real quick

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Fireworks are cool :coal:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Sophy Wackles posted:

Fireworks are cool :coal:

you have to be 18+ to use these forums. reported

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

olives black posted:

you have to be 18+ to use these forums. reported

Go shake your fist as some clouds geezer.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Just FYI, threads like this are like El Dorado for FYAD trolls to quote and laugh at goons who post about getting anxiety from fireworks and loud noises, so tread carefully

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

there were more fireworks last night than tonight by a large margin... im wondering if people are waiting until the actually 4th night (tonight) to go hog wild or if I missed my chance to get hosed up and watch it

my plan was to get loaded and go watch fireworks tonight but there was nothing. I hope they are all waiting for tomorrow.. its always a crap shoot when it doesn't land on a weekend.

I think everyone gets tomorrow off unless they pay overtime/holiday but I'm not even sure about that.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Jul 4, 2022

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Wizard Master posted:

Just FYI, threads like this are like El Dorado for FYAD trolls to quote and laugh at goons who post about getting anxiety from fireworks and loud noises, so tread carefully

What does FYAD stand for? Farted on mY own mAlformed Dick?

haha gottem

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

We canceled the Fourth of July and moved the fireworks day to Summer Fest.

I think that was the right move.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Karen's get real upset on the 4th of July (look at all the Karen's ITT for example). So 4th of July is good.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
if you must do some sort of celebrating of the disgrace that is america, the only objectively correct way to do it is to burn a confederate flag

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

did you just go full sinema on fyad? lol

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

grumplestiltzkin posted:

if you must do some sort of celebrating of the disgrace that is america, the only objectively correct way to do it is to burn a confederate flag

nah burn the stars and stripes too, staple them back to back

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

the Spain Virus posted:

We canceled the Fourth of July and moved the fireworks day to Summer Fest.

So is it the fifth where you are?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

olives black posted:

nah burn the stars and stripes too, staple them back to back

Ya that's p good too

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse
american moment

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE
I like the jarring explosions

the chaos

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Some guy in my neighborhood took advantage of the fireworks sounds and decided to shoot some people with an assault rifle. We had company over when we got the shelter in place phone calls.

I can’t think of a more appropriate event for celebrating what we truly value in USA: shootings and guns.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

USA USA

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

LuckyCat posted:

Some guy in my neighborhood took advantage of the fireworks sounds and decided to shoot some people with an assault rifle. We had company over when we got the shelter in place phone calls.

I can’t think of a more appropriate event for celebrating what we truly value in USA: shootings and guns.

How's that for a trigger warning

Wheeeey

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
July the 4th, the day when Americans celebrate their freedom from tyranny, never will they have to endure such evil policies as *checks notes* free public healthcare, legal abortion, not being allowed to shoot pre-schoolers etc.

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Captain Splendid posted:

So is it the fifth where you are?
It's a nebulous time when everyone wanders around asking "what day is it?" and wondering why other towns are having fireworks displays when it's plainly not the 23nd. Not dissimilar to most Federal holidays.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

You Are A Elf posted:

It’s 10:30 at night here and some motherfucker is setting off big ones nearby. I wanna sleep!

Fuckers have been doing it here too even though there's a ban due to fire season.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

In beijing during Chinese New year there are fireworks going off nonstop every few seconds for an entire week straight, it is an absolutely maddening experience. Like, it slowly makes you insane.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

canada day was on friday but i bought a bunch of fireworks to set off on my birthday in october or just whenever i want

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

Fuckin lmao, OH GOD NO WHAT A FATE

That being said im extremely scared of loud noises.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's a war-like display meant to simulate global thermonuclear war, something the american mind instinctively craves.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

In beijing during Chinese New year there are fireworks going off nonstop every few seconds for an entire week straight, it is an absolutely maddening experience. Like, it slowly makes you insane.

Huh. I thought life under the CCP would have made them insane.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Fuckin lmao, OH GOD NO WHAT A FATE

That being said im extremely scared of loud noises.

BOOM!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
bang.
oooohhh.
bang
aaaahhhhh...

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I love to bang

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Anyone who's still celebrating July 4th is most likely to be the kind of person who celebrates it by getting drunk and beating up "undesirables" to show how patriotic they are.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

I like fireworks

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Today's my birthday and I say light those fireworks

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

You Are A Elf posted:

i'm about to set off a big one if you know what i mean

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
It's raining hard here. People are gonna be sooo mad they can't use thier sparklers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

guns are fireworks