Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Time to go full adult baby and turn up wearing a diaper the next time yim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
Please stop wasting both your time and her time, even if she's head over heels for you and it'll hurt her, she needs to be free to find another smelly nerd who will post fishing for ways to leave her without consequences or conflict

y'all both need therapy and Jesus

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There was a time where I had so much calluses that I scrubbed the peson the wrong way.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
Just dip out, bruh. Live your life. :tubular:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Hire Jon Breaks Bad News to dump her for you. He’ll be nice about it.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Alright, now that we've established what is the least hurtful way to break up with someone you've been leading on for years, what's the most hurtful way?

It's gotta be something real bad, like buying them a forums account.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

During a piss orgy, tell them you want to see other streams.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just hit da bricks

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Mooey Cow posted:

Alright, now that we've established what is the least hurtful way to break up with someone you've been leading on for years, what's the most hurtful way?

It's gotta be something real bad, like buying them a forums account.

Torture them to death, I guess.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Mr Interweb posted:

i know what i've said makes me seem like an rear end in a top hat (and i probably am, to some degree), but our relationship wasn't as straightforward as it might seem. covid made it so that we could barely meet up for a long time. it's part of the reason why i was surprised she felt so strongly about me because we didn't spend that much time together.

and for the people who think i'm a scumbag for seeking out sex, i want to clarify, i wasn't seeking it out. SHE was. i tried to avoid it, but she wouldn't have it. so when you're in that situation, you have to try to make lemons out of lemonade :shrug:

If this is real you've been seeing her for as long as I've been official with my wife. poo poo isn't casual and you're a coward and an rear end in a top hat, please let this woman go.

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

it is legitimately depressing/scary to me that people like you exist, OP.

can you not step outside of your selfish loving mind for a second and see how you are hurting this person who trusts you and cares for you?

like, the fact that you are going out of your way to gently caress with her in order to get her to break up with you is SO cruel and SO manipulative and SO hosed. It isn't funny, the people egging you on are doing it for internet entertainment because this is SA and watching someone burn their life down from the safety of a computer chair is par for the course here, but you are looking in the eyes of this human being who lets themself be vulnerable around you and choosing to gently caress around with her for internet points.

jesus loving christ. how can you stand to look at yourself in the mirror? what disgusting way to treat another human. you should be ashamed.

the only way you can salvage this and regain back even a little bit of humanity is to sit down with her and be honest that you don't feel the same level of emotional investment and break it off with her. then do a full sever so she can heal, move on, and find someone who will ACTUALLY love her and return her trust and reciprocate her care. every action you take that isn't treating her with respect will make things worse for her. she's already gonna need therapy to deal with putting up with your avoidant, immature rear end.

you don't deserve a corgi avatar.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol. top tier thread tho op, gbs was the right choice

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

matureaudiencesonly posted:

it is legitimately depressing/scary to me that people like you exist, OP.

can you not step outside of your selfish loving mind for a second and see how you are hurting this person who trusts you and cares for you?

like, the fact that you are going out of your way to gently caress with her in order to get her to break up with you is SO cruel and SO manipulative and SO hosed. It isn't funny, the people egging you on are doing it for internet entertainment because this is SA and watching someone burn their life down from the safety of a computer chair is par for the course here, but you are looking in the eyes of this human being who lets themself be vulnerable around you and choosing to gently caress around with her for internet points.

jesus loving christ. how can you stand to look at yourself in the mirror? what disgusting way to treat another human. you should be ashamed.

the only way you can salvage this and regain back even a little bit of humanity is to sit down with her and be honest that you don't feel the same level of emotional investment and break it off with her. then do a full sever so she can heal, move on, and find someone who will ACTUALLY love her and return her trust and reciprocate her care. every action you take that isn't treating her with respect will make things worse for her. she's already gonna need therapy to deal with putting up with your avoidant, immature rear end.

you don't deserve a corgi avatar.

:aaa: but also :hai:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Mr Interweb posted:

that wasn't related to the post i was addressing, tho?

yeah, it was this. she's very respectful and big on consent. i just didn't want to say no for the reasons stated above

Goddamn dude.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i want john cena to beat up op and put him in a series of devastating holds and powerful signature finishing moves until he learns some loving respect

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol. top tier thread tho op, gbs was the right choice

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I really hope this is a work of fiction OP. Otherwise you are really going to gently caress up this person.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
tell her you just got diagnosed with some horrible disease and you'll have to go through a long and horrible and painful treatment process and you really can't be in a relationship with someone while all that is happening

tell her maybe someday you'll call her if your health improves

then ghost her entirely and hope she doesn't run into you while you are doing tequila body shots off a hooker in Mexico

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Hey op, I have a real suggestion. But first I need to know, how do you feel about blackface?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

okay gonna close this thread for the time being and gather my thoughts. will open it again if i get any notable updates