Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

Yeah I could move to spork I guess, they are just so lurky I wish I had more to go on. The more I think about them the less I feel like I know

But grandi comes in for some more chit chat and no real reads and even admits he’s not trying to find scum and I am supposed to just shrug that off?

Yeah I can see that point. I would be down to kill Spork too. A little nervous IA is surviving again but eh I’ve been in that position before as town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Should be about time for taste to come in and make a few posts.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

I already made that joke!!!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hambeet posted:

Spork seemed scummy a few days back when scraping in at ten posts, but then the started posting better. But they’ve obviously not kept that up.

I’d vote spork before ia, regardless of any lurker warning that might be coming.

##vote spork

I can flip to ia too if needed.

Could move to a lot of people if needed actually, but I think ia and spork are probably the stand outs of the bunch today.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol of course I just tied the vote.

Seriously I don’t care which way we go so we could also be -2 ia right now.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Votecount for Day 4

SporkChan (3): Idle Amalgam, Rhymes With Clue, hambeet
Idle Amalgam (3): Hal Insandenza, merk, Grandicap
Sandwolf (1): t a s t e
merk (0): Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam

Not Voting (3): Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf, SporkChan

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 16th, 2022 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 33 minutes.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

alternatively, did you ping him in scum chat?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

I already made that joke!!!

Oh no really?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

Votecount for Day 4

SporkChan (3): Idle Amalgam, Rhymes With Clue, hambeet
Idle Amalgam (3): Hal Insandenza, merk, Grandicap

Not Voting (3): Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf, SporkChan

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 16th, 2022 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 33 minutes.

well this leaves me perfectly undecided, I guess leaning towards Spork

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m reluctant to move. Going to reread IA right now though

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Alright I changed my mind for now. I feel a bit better about IA at the moment.

Grandi/beet/spork/merk/taste I think is the pool I would entertain.

Beet voting spork there would be unlikely if they were both scum.

##vote grandi for the moment

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Man I blew the game wide open there didn’t I

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

eh there's under 2 hours left, so still a little bit of time for people to digest.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am loath to hop off of IA for spork because I feel like he has slipped the noose too many times. But spork is high on my scum list.

I am low on my scum list.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Spork

May not be here around deadline

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

[quote="Sandwolf" post="525598617"]
##vote Spork

May not be here around deadline
[/quote

Voting under protest.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I already have regrets that I left my IA vote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote sporck

I didn’t get a chance to do a good read today. Sorry friends.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i'd vote grandi

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

or hal i suppose, scum w sand confirmed

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Votecount for Day 4

SporkChan (6): Idle Amalgam, Rhymes With Clue, hambeet, Sandwolf, Grandicap, merk
Grandicap (1): Hal Insandenza
Idle Amalgam (0): Hal Insandenza, merk, Grandicap, Hal Insandenza, Grandicap, merk

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, SporkChan

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 16th, 2022 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXWwx7LJZM

It's lights out for Sporkchan!

quote:

You know what it's like to be a TRUE COMPANION! You are a town aligned Unconfirmed Mason! You will share a masonry with another player but not know of their alignment. You win the game when all threats to town have been eliminated.

~~~~~

OH NO! THE LOC-NAR, IT HUNGERS MORE AND HAS DEVOURED TASTE DUE TO LURKING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbBWODsBzdo

quote:

Radar, radar, radar, RADAR RIDER! You are a Town Aligned Dentist. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated. You are a DENTIST. That's like a doctor but not really all the way. You can Protect a player at night time and they will not die if they're the subject of a night kill. You cannot protect the same player two nights in a row, and you must visit every night. How annoying!

!!!!!!!

hambeet has achieved their win condition and has won the game! They will abscond and the game will continue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02nAH_oAjeg

quote:

Takin a ride on HEAVY METAL, You are a SELF aligned mutually exclusive BOUNTY HUNTER.

To win the game, you have two targets who must die. How it happens is irrelevant, just as long as it does. You must be alive after both targets die, or else you lose. You also have a rival. If they eliminate their targets before you do, then you can only win with SCUM.
Your targets are:
Wologar
taste

24 hours for night phase.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandwolf was merked during the night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9k38TZrRqM

quote:

It wasn't made from scratch, you're PREFABRICATED. You are a town aligned Unconfirmed Mason! You will share a masonry with another player but not know of their alignment. You win the game when all threats to town have been eliminated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hal Insandenza, Cloacamazing!, and Grandicap have been end-gamed!

Idle Amalgam, merk, and Rhymes With Clue control the vote! The game is over and the result is a SCUM VICTORY

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

God drat it I played horribly. I finally was on board with merk being scum in my confessional last night, but the 3 people leaving meant we couldn't do anything about it.

Not getting IA after like 3 attempts is a great shame for me though.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oh, and most importantly. Thanks for the game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnNehKK64as

Grandicap posted:

When in doubt don't be afraid to REACH OUT! You are a Town Aligned Vanilla player. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated. You have no special powers beyond your vote and ability to scumhunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O445CcK0qY

Hal Insandenza posted:

You've been WORKING IN THE COAL MINE, and are Town Aligned. You win when all threats to town are eliminated. You have POTENTIAL. If the day ends with a non-town player lunched and you were on the correct side of the vote, you will grow into a MYSTERY ROLE. How exciting!

You are now a Gunsmith! During the night phase, you can ##investigate a player and learn if they have the ability to night kill another player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-IBDuHpsaA

Cloacamazing! posted:

Don't take it personally, but you might just be CRAZY. You are a town aligned Unconfirmed Mason! You will share a masonry with another player but not know of their alignment. You are a town aligned Unconfirmed Mason! You will share a masonry with another player but not know of their alignment. You win the game when all threats to town have been eliminated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h8arbx9rCo

Idle Amalgam posted:

You feel the HEARTBEAT, and you are SCUM Aligned. You win the game when Scum has complete control of the vote or makes up the majority of living players, whichever occurs first.

You are Vanilla. Your only ability is to perform the Night Kill for Scum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZfyhVOGLY

Rhymes With Clue posted:

There's nobody to be feared except for ALL OF YOU. You are Scum aligned, and win when scum either controls the vote or make up the majority of players in the game, whichever happens first.

You are someone with POTENTIAL. Vanilla for now, the first time the vote ends and your alignment is not the side that is lunched, you will grow into a mystery role! What fun!

You have met your Potential! You do not know why, but you now possess the ability to craft one of each of the following items and give them to another player in the game. These items are: 1x Bulletproof Vest which will protect the owner from one night kill or day kill, 1x Watching Binoculars which will give the owner the ability to watch a target and see all visitors, or 1x White Powder, which will publicly alert everyone who that player visits at night unbenownst to the holder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkvHFBC35Oc

merk posted:

You already know THE MOB RULES. You are a SCUM aligned One Time Janitor. You win when Scum either controls the vote or outnumbers the remaining living players, whichever occurs first.

During the night, if you are performing the Night Kill, you can BURY the kill target. When they die that night, their flip will not be posted. After this is used, you will become a Vanilla.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well played scum, I investigated merk last night too drat it.

Also I picked the wrong person that was coldly bussing their teammate at the start of D4

At least we slaughtered those third parties I guess

Thanks Cena!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Knew I shouldn’t have talked myself out of IA

Also I mistakenly investigated cpig at the start of D3 after he was already dead and flipped (it was a slightly confusing situation)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

jfc I told you people merk was loving transparently scummy, the most obvious scum in the world, couldn't get one other person to vote with me. I hate this loving game

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
A flawless scum victory. It's been too long since I've been on one of those scum rosters. Thanks for the game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Thanks for the game!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Insandenza posted:

Well played scum, I investigated merk last night too drat it.

When we saw you target Sandwolf, we were worried about a Cop. It ended up not mattering thankfully.

Sandwolf posted:

jfc I told you people merk was loving transparently scummy, the most obvious scum in the world, couldn't get one other person to vote with me. I hate this loving game

You never made a case.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Also, I was not involved in the choice to kill Voodoofly on n1. I was at the hospital and forgot about the game.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Haha! Okay, scum win due to a modkill, boo. But it balances out giving out the vest that saved Sandwolf. Also, I am sorry that I did not have enough white powder for everyone.

Thanks John Cena, fun game. I particularly liked (and hated) the mason love triangle, whoever heard of TWO all-town masonries?

How strange is it that I got townread in this game for the first time ever? Also yes, it was heinous to N1 Voodoo. I'm very ashamed.

Annnnd...I edit this post because I forgot to congratulate hambeet! I suspected everyone else it was possible to suspect as 3P, but not ham.

Rhymes With Clue fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Aug 17, 2022

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the dual mason role was designed to be hard to honestly claim by the person who is double dipping as a mason. i think it worked out good and i think cloacamazing did a good job with the role. for the potential roles i spun a wheel of various roles with no alignment tied to them except for binus's. kinda funny that they landed on their usual alignments anyway. roles that were on the wheel that went unused were a self sacrificing day vig, tracker, rolecop, and mayor.

wologar was always going to die d1 so it was actually a creative pivot to turn their role into a sort of jester role, but they chose the wrong horse and lost as a result. shame. wolo's role was something i had wanted to do for quite a while now (have actions made in one game impact your fate in a different one). big thanks to grandicap for playing along with setting it up back in Disney Song Mafia.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Thanks for the game that was fun!

Congrats scum! Congrats again on babby, merk.

RWC I totally thought your were town, I think you were one of only two people I thought cleared.

As I had scum as a backup win condition I tried to not case anyone I thought was scum super hard, though I thought binus was likely scum at that time we voted him.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

JOHN CENA posted:

wologar was always going to die d1 so it was actually a creative pivot to turn their role into a sort of jester role, but they chose the wrong horse and lost as a result. shame. wolo's role was something i had wanted to do for quite a while now (have actions made in one game impact your fate in a different one). big thanks to grandicap for playing along with setting it up back in Disney Song Mafia.

I believed in town :negative:

Thanks for the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

How dare you!

(Thanks for the game Cena)