Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

ExcessBLarg! posted:

What's the difference between regular rolled oats and gluten-free rolled oats, given that oats don't contain gluten?

Seems like one of those situations in which you'd have to go out of your way to cross contaminate at the factory too.

A lot of it is certifying no cross contamination at any point in the supply chain, yeah. Not just the factory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I've given up trying to figure out when peak Samples time is. I really thought it would be Sunday, but there was very little.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

there is absolutely nothing in costco worth sampling instead of just buying and the clusterfuck situation around the sample carts makes shopping actively worse. sample time is a terrible time

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Eating all the available samples is like a free full meal if you're skinny / a kid / on wegovy.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

ExcessBLarg! posted:

What's the difference between regular rolled oats and gluten-free rolled oats, given that oats don't contain gluten?

Seems like one of those situations in which you'd have to go out of your way to cross contaminate at the factory too.

Oats are actually highly susceptible to gluten contamination while in the fields. One of the more difficult foods for people with celiac.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

TrashMammal posted:

there is absolutely nothing in costco worth sampling instead of just buying and the clusterfuck situation around the sample carts makes shopping actively worse. sample time is a terrible time

After several disgusting buys, my new policy is only to buy stuff I've sampled.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Beachcomber posted:

After several disgusting buys, my new policy is only to buy stuff I've sampled.

the coward’s return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

buying the fancy humane eggs at costco :c00lbert: