Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i hadnt even noticed schmeichel had left, you think more would have been made of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Him being 35 is more surprising to me.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Mickolution posted:

Him being 35 is more surprising to me.

Peter Schmeichel's son being 35 makes me feel really loving old, not gonna lie.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Ian Wright’s grandson has a great partnership with Rory Delap’s son at Stoke if you want to really age

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

TheRat posted:

Peter Schmeichel's son being 35 makes me feel really loving old, not gonna lie.

I said last night that seeing two generations of Schmeichels finish their prem careers made me feel old as gently caress

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

I said last night that seeing two generations of Schmeichels finish their prem careers made me feel old as gently caress

His son is 12 so hopefully it's not too long before we get Schmeichel III

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm not going to check and have it ruined but just going to assume his son is named Michael

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Everything makes me fell old, but mostly this transfer window.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
phil jones is 30

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Eau de MacGowan posted:

phil jones is 30

he's going to score in a european cup final for united aged 39 after playing six games in a decade

no-one ever goes to work again, there's no point any more

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
I wonder if Arthur will be able to get up to speed. Going from sitting on his rear end in Turin to getting on Klopptech is probably going to hurt.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Transfer window has SLAMMED SHUT, someone make a September thread so we can all compare our cool new toys

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

the sex ghost posted:

Transfer window has SLAMMED SHUT, someone make a September thread so we can all compare our cool new toys

I hope Big Willy is good for you guys. I’ve only seen him play twice in meaningless internationals but obviously he is the greatest.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Waking up this morning to find that bamba dieng got an offer from Nice while he was at the airport waiting for his flight to Leeds, accepted the offer and didn't get on the plane, then failed his medical and had to go back to Marseille was peak deadline day shenanigans. Gnonto had been on the radar for a while I think, excited for him to pip haaland to the golden boot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

New Thread