Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Depends on if I live in a community property state frankly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i would tell my wife that i love her and that i'm proud of her for striking out on her own with her own business

Pssshhh yeah you would wouldn’t you? :jerkbag:

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

But he gives it to you for free..
:thunkher:

there's a subtle social cue here ppl aren't picking up on. the guy might be signalling that he wants you to have sex with *his* wife. does this impact your decision as to what to do about the coffee situation? depends on what kind of person you are, I suppose I reckon

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mmmm posted:

there's a subtle social cue here ppl aren't picking up on. the guy might be signalling that he wants you to have sex with *his* wife. does this impact your decision as to what to do about the coffee situation? depends on what kind of person you are, I suppose I reckon

i'm already in a committed relationship with a wife in this scenario, whomst i love and treasure, and woudld never think of betraying her in this manner

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mmmm posted:

Ugh is she going to make me coffee? I’m like super tired from banging my wife. :negative:

Like honestly bro she DRAINED my loving BALLS, like when I came i went into a trance for half an hour and came out of it covered in sweat and pussy juice. When she suckin it sometimes I think she thinks my dick is some kind of telephone to contact aliens and she is inventing some sort of new language to communicate with them. “Bwwwwwaaaaaawwwwkkkk, crrrrrrrrrrccckkkkk, outhtghgh, ggggrruuguguuggg”, like clingon or some poo poo. :tinfoil:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Aug 3, 2022

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I knew a guy who was severely schizophrenic, and he thought that there was a whole branch of US domestic intelligence dedicated to spying on him, and most of them worked for the Children’s Television Workshop when they were younger. It was a pipeline for the intelligence community, you see. They followed him through listening devices in the tv when he watched Sesame Street, and as an adult a combination of electronic surveillance and dedicated spies were used. He would tell everyone all about this at the bar we frequented.

Like half the bar was loving his wife and he didn’t suspect a thing.

Thought of that for some reason.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is that like one of them alignment tests? I report the theft to the rightful lord of the land and bring forth whatever punishment they see fit

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i would cut the coffee in half

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't do a marriage because I am cool and independent and no woman is ever gonna tie me down like a bold shoulder, heh :smug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm married to my job, coffee thieving.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

afterwards my wife and i go home and enjoy a shared hobby before cuddling up on the sofa and watching a good movie :3:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

we have a great big savings account and a plan to retire at 50 btw

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I knew a guy who was severely schizophrenic, and he thought that there was a whole branch of US domestic intelligence dedicated to spying on him, and most of them worked for the Children’s Television Workshop when they were younger. It was a pipeline for the intelligence community, you see. They followed him through listening devices in the tv when he watched Sesame Street, and as an adult a combination of electronic surveillance and dedicated spies were used. He would tell everyone all about this at the bar we frequented.

Like half the bar was loving his wife and he didn’t suspect a thing.

Thought of that for some reason.

this guy has a thread in GBS RIGHT NOW

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if i don't retire by 50 i'm driving the car into the ocean

you'll think i'm dead

but i sail away

on a wave of insurance fraud

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I know her coffee’s good, that’s why I married her.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Has there been some kind of sex crime involving the coffee yet or just regular crime?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there's no sex unless you enable the hot coffee mod

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

kntfkr posted:

this guy has a thread in GBS RIGHT NOW

Not the same guy. That guy's name is kenny I think, this guy is totally not a kenny. He looks like Doug Stanhope but like 5 or 6 inches taller.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Not the same guy. That guy's name is kenny I think, this guy is totally not a kenny. He looks like Doug Stanhope but like 5 or 6 inches taller.

So he's wearing a loud checked suit from the 70s?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

So he's wearing a loud checked suit from the 70s?

Yes. He dresses like a maniac. Cause he’s a maniac. He’s afraid of cars, like all of them, so everyone should leave him alone, he’s not funny or interesting.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Wears a suit every day even if it's a weekend or holiday. Orders Italian wedding soup at the bakery. Asks for soda of bicarbonate when he has indigestion. Make sure you have soda of bicarbonate.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

my wife I tells ya

she don't gimme no coffee and no respect

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm already in a committed relationship with a wife in this scenario, whomst i love and treasure, and woudld never think of betraying her in this manner

but the cup of coffee is a good listener and very polite

op is the cup of coffee in this scenario sexually attracted to me?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

i would cut the coffee in half

Vertically, horizontally, or diagonally? Because I didn’t bring a calculator. But I do have the sword of Damascus and I tempered the blade so I think I could cut it fast enough vertically.. :sludgepal:

Update: if I cut it swift it actually makes 2 full coffees. Glances the blade if I try to cut a second one. God bless you science. God bless us scientists. :science:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Aug 3, 2022

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Honor kill pretty much everyone in the store

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I guess we’ll see how my fruit bar does. :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I hide the stores money in a safe I keep at the front of the store and hidden by a layer of loose empty beer cans.