Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But he gives it to you for free..

Do you:

Give it to your wife for free

Give it to your wife for 2 bucks

Split it with your wife

Drink it but tell your wife you did

Drink it but don’t tell your wife

Make iced coffee with it but delay telling your wife about it

:thunkher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I'd call the cops to have him gunned down on the spot because stealing is not only a crime but a sin

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mr.Acula posted:

I'd call the cops to have him gunned down on the spot because stealing is not only a crime but a sin

now that's one way to 'Cop' a 'Joe'

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i would eat the beans one at a time while staring into his eyes

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
This is basically the opening scenes of the first Toby Maguire Spiderman film right?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Give him $2 and have a three way with him and the wife. Only reveal that he stole from her at the moment of her orgasm, to make it real dirty.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Give him $2 and have a three way with him and the wife. Only reveal that he stole from her at the moment of her orgasm, to make it real dirty.

Yeah right at the moment of love and trust throw the barely warm coffee from the nightstand on her titties and say “I ORDERED A loving LATTE YOU IDIOT!” :barf:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Thr 1st option, telling her that a man just gave me a coffee so perhaps this coffee is the one a man stole. I would then describe the man, which 50/50 may match what my wife saw. Then we would dump the coffee because we would not trust it due to a thief taking it. They might as well have just kept the coffee and not given it to me. I would then tell my wife to make sure to report a $2 loss for the coffee theft which could he written off with a police report. I begin looking up non emergency on my phone while my wife tells me that it's only 2 dollars. I ignore her and begin waiting on hold in order to save taxes on the valuation of a hot beverage that in reality cost pennies for my wife to serve and a ridiculous amount of man hours the labourers farmers shippers importer exporters food delivery companies drivers clerks etc. I momentarily fantasize about being the devil while I continue to wait because the police can have tanks but not enough operators.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Charles Bukowski posted:

Thr 1st option, telling her that a man just gave me a coffee so perhaps this coffee is the one a man stole. I would then describe the man, which 50/50 may match what my wife saw. Then we would dump the coffee because we would not trust it due to a thief taking it. They might as well have just kept the coffee and not given it to me. I would then tell my wife to make sure to report a $2 loss for the coffee theft which could he written off with a police report. I begin looking up non emergency on my phone while my wife tells me that it's only 2 dollars. I ignore her and begin waiting on hold in order to save taxes on the valuation of a hot beverage that in reality cost pennies for my wife to serve and a ridiculous amount of man hours the labourers farmers shippers importer exporters food delivery companies drivers clerks etc. I momentarily fantasize about being the devil while I continue to wait because the police can have tanks but not enough operators.

Oh the coffee is like 3.25, I was implying giving her a discount. Take a hike Tim Horton, I’m onto your game. :smug:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
do nothing.

you got a physical product stolen, and then the same physical product back.

your balance sheet doesnt change.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I wouldn't quit my day job, that's for sure.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PhazonLink posted:

do nothing.

you got a physical product stolen, and then the same physical product back.

your balance sheet doesnt change.

Whoa wait, it’s her store, not mine, she’s her own person. :crossarms:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

satanic splash-back posted:

I wouldn't quit my day job, that's for sure.

But I mean if I can pump my wife for free coffee and make 2 bucks each time I’m basically on the comeup. :shrug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I would have sex with both the man and my wife, and let my experiences with each determine whose side to choose in this stolen coffee conundrum.

It's the only way to know for sure

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't drink coffee or have a wife

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i would refuse to receive stolen goods as that is a crime

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Steal a coffee from his wife's store and give it to him.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know what though? I’m just gonna give her a sip and act like I paid for it. :shrug:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i would love and cherish my wife, and acknowledge her thoughts and feelings while still maintaining a productive and happy life of my own, to build an enduring and loving partnership until we die :)

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Tell her that her boyfriend is here.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ghostlight posted:

i would refuse to receive stolen goods as that is a crime

Well, I wanted a coffee, but I wasn’t permitted to pay for it. It’s probably just human kindness. But like, what would be even kinder is hooking up some chicken fingers and some chips. Like, there’s bounds to this so I’m a little like urrrnnnnnvggggfffrrrr or whatever. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i would love and cherish my wife, and acknowledge her thoughts and feelings while still maintaining a productive and happy life of my own, to build an enduring and loving partnership until we die :)

ANAL

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The guy stole the coffee and immediately handed it over. This means this guy is in it only for the risk.

In other words BALLS DEEP ANAL

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know what though? I think I’m gonna go deep cover on this poo poo. I need a good wink. I’ve been practicing winks in the mirror and they all look stupid. Like urrgghhh I gotta sneeze or fart or something. I’m gonna finesse the guy for funyuns and jellybeans, but like, never put out or whatever. I just need that good wink like, urngh, just slide those items on the counter and do the :wink: and he nods and I go home and bring the funyuns into bed and we roll around on the crumbs and laugh (without the guy from the store obviously). :mmmsmug:

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
I have a girlfriend, which is kind of like a wife except our lives dont both get destroyed if we decide to break up.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

first and foremost: i would respect her as my equal

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

first and foremost: i would respect her as my equal

So you’re saying, get 2 coffees for free? :thunk: :thunkher:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She actually got one franchise on an asset forfeiture, and I won a bid on a sister franchise with related punitive damages. I think hers is doing better right now tbh. :shrug:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’d tell her, honey, sometimes you eat the coffee, and sometimes the coffee eats you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’d punch that guy right in the mush! What a big JERK!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if i was a woman and my wife was a woman I’d say to her, honey, looks like it’s just us two girls, one cup

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

if it were me and my wife had an iced coffee i'd be like, hey babe, swap.avi?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mr.Acula posted:

It's only a sin if you're black.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’d turn to my wife and I’d say, goodness gracious, honey, c’est la vie

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Give him a second, free cup of coffee to his face.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well, I don’t give out free coffee at my store. Maybe that’s why hers is doing better? :thunk:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It definitely is, so you should try the face coffee promotion.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i spin my head toward my wife in a flash and i says to her i says, honey, i like my cuppa coffee like i like my wives, shared with another man, honey

the word honey sticks in the air and my face fades away like a cheshire cat’s leaving a haze of vapors in the shape of my grin

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

i spin my head toward my wife in a flash and i says to her i says, honey, i like my cuppa coffee like i like my wives, shared with another man, honey

the word honey sticks in the air and my face fades away like a cheshire cat’s leaving a haze of vapors in the shape of my grin

Orange juice in the air and sucrose sedative man gets more loss. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i would tell my wife that i love her and that i'm proud of her for striking out on her own with her own business