Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

IDK, seagulls are pretty fun. They are without a doubt, rear end in a top hat birds, but they're such characters. Goats are better though. If I had to choose between a goat and a seagull, I'd chose the goat. Unless I was a pirate or something. Having a seagull instead of a parrot on your shoulder would be pretty cool, if messy.

if you have a nanny goat on your pirate ship you can milk it but if you try to milk a seagull all you get is regurgitated sardines

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
well, you'd have to bring food for the goat too. a seagull could feed you w/ vomit fish if you ran out of provisions. im a huge fan of goats, but honestly, putting them on a boat gives them a major disadvantage

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
otoh, having a goat on your shoulder would be p neat

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kitten riot

lol

Nosfereefer posted:

i think so too but it would be heavy and big. i could see shoulder issues in the future.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

#TeamGoat forever.

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

Yoga enthusiasts agree

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
shoulder goat
shoulder goat
sits on your shoulders and chomps an oat
makes a noise
has funny eyes
does a poop
what a surprise!
look out!
it's the shoulder goat

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Putting on my bicorn hat that was once a tricorn as my trusty goat takes his place on my shoulder

google THIS

Honestly if you could train the goat to human scream on command that'd be way more intimidating to your foes than a parrot squawking something inane like "pieces of eight"

The fainting every time it hears cannon fire might be problematic though

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Honestly if you could train the goat to human scream on command that'd be way more intimidating to your foes than a parrot squawking something inane like "pieces of eight"

The fainting every time it hears cannon fire might be problematic though

I have good news: you can.

My goats don't faint, though. They charge when they're anxious. Bless em, Angoras are tough as hell and kind of scary.

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

no, my good goon, orb, i cannot abide a seagull

jonathan livingston goat, by kaiser schnitzel

ty nesamdoom!

Scuba Trooper

imagine four goats chasing off a bunch of seagulls. time works the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

Edward Fingerhands posted:

#TeamGoat forever.