Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Pamela Anderson doing dialectical materialism.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm glad the fanaticism the Republicans spent the last few decades cultivating has come to bite their old leadership in the rear end. Of course, the party is unhinged now but at least the neocons are gone.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Cerebral Bore posted:

seems inaccurate. the shitlib would just start pushing both buttons over and over with a blissful smile on their face

huge smile while slamming buttons with an “I voted” sticker. the final panel reveals the buttons are connected to nothing

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

*spends decades whipping idiots into a frothing rage over culture war bullshit only for it to finally boil over* Wow where did this all come from these people are dangerous

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

no they're not. this is dumb. trump almost got the U.S. into a war with iran by tearing up the iran deal and assassinating their top general

Do you think Iran almost declared war on America?

super sweet best pal posted:

I'm glad the fanaticism the Republicans spent the last few decades cultivating has come to bite their old leadership in the rear end. Of course, the party is unhinged now but at least the neocons are gone.

Yeah gone... to the democrat party!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Weka posted:

She didn't say that even if you want to be literal but it's pretty clear she's talking about the hinterland when she says rural, which includes urban areas. The metropole is the center of empire, the hinterlands are the areas feeding it. I'd say the metropole of the American empire is I guess coastal America and a few European capitals. The hinterlands is everything else.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan-hinterland_thesis

Also I looked up the person who won on your recommendation and the first thing I thought on seeing her picture is that she has the crazy eyes and is sure to provide a few laughs. The second thing I thought is that she is Liz with a haircut and no glasses on some kind of drug.

More seriously though, Trumpist freaks are genuinely harm reduction candidates. Trump meant significantly degraded abortion rights for Americans, Clinton probably would have meant a no fly zone over Iran or some such gabagool.
hope she sees this, bro

super sweet best pal posted:

it's the ~98% same people voting for the party, however. instead of doing any introspection whatsoever about their post-9/11 bloodlust, trump allowed republicans to pretend they never supported bush.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

TenementFunster posted:

hope she sees this, bro

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

TenementFunster posted:

it's the ~98% same people voting for the party, however. instead of doing any introspection whatsoever about their post-9/11 bloodlust, trump allowed republicans to pretend they never supported bush.

and at the same time trump has allowed liberals to pretend bush and Cheney were always law abiding statesmen with a respect for democracy lmao

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
like remember when liberals knew bush and Cheney stole the 2000 election but they suddenly forgot about that when they saw trump being a vulgar rear end in a top hat on twitter

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Liberals always blamed Nader more than Bush.

Nader did nothing wrong.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Orange Devil posted:

Nader did nothing wrong.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

MLSM posted:

and at the same time trump has allowed liberals to pretend bush and Cheney were always law abiding statesmen with a respect for democracy lmao
the only personal consequence rich libs like ellen can remember from the bush era are the tax cuts they got, which is all they’ll remember from trump

TenementFunster has issued a correction as of 03:50 on Aug 22, 2022

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Unsafe At Any Speed saved an uncountable number of lives (eventually)

Nader ftw

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
pam and dolly are making me think all blonde women with massive boobs are molotovs at cop cars leftists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Robo Reagan posted:

pam and dolly are making me think all blonde women with massive boobs are molotovs at cop cars leftists