Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
:byewhore:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
owned

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
https://twitter.com/TayFromCA/status/1559720794204229632

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

what gets pushed in leaks out the sides

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

good now she can switch parties :buddy:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
good

Marzzle posted:

good now she can switch parties :buddy:
wait gently caress lmao

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

how long until she is hired by MSNBC

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
god drat that was a blowout. thank you president trump for destroying a cheney dynasty.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Lose Cheney

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

It would be funny if she tried to run as a third party candidate as a spoiler to Trump and she just ends up helping him because liberals are more comfortable voting for a Cheney than Republicans are.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
slava liz cheney

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
good job, idiot

she will absolutely switch parties and end up as a veep candidate on a unity ticket or something

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

twoday posted:

good job, idiot

she will absolutely switch parties and end up as a veep candidate on a unity ticket or something

nice job, idiot. you said this while heaven's lathe was spinning and now Kamala Harris will be running in 2028 with Liz Cheney as her VP

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Now that you ain’t got a job Liz Cheney
Trump’s election run won’t be complicating

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
yeah, it's a great thing that a super-chud will be taking her place

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

yeah, it's a great thing that a super-chud will be taking her place

the chuds have figured out purity testing their elected officials, maybe there's something to this horseshoe theory poo poo

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Lord of Pie posted:

the chuds have figured out purity testing their elected officials, maybe there's something to this horseshoe theory poo poo
they haven't figured out poo poo at all. there are a ton of far-right freaks in the US, especially in rural shitholes like Wyoming. it's an easy win for the SS wing of the US nazi party.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
LIZ!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

TenementFunster posted:

they haven't figured out poo poo at all. there are a ton of far-right freaks in the US, especially in rural shitholes like Wyoming. it's an easy win for the SS wing of the US nazi party.

None of it's real so why do you care

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Brrrmph posted:

Lose Cheney

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
i am so jealous of the rights ability to destroy their obstacles

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al-Saqr posted:

i am so jealous of the rights ability to destroy their obstacles
the big finance capital world knows they're getting their tax cuts, legal immunity against criming workers, and exploitation regardless if it's an MTG or a neocon warhawk. so it's indifference for htem who wins so why spend money working people over to get their preferred candidate in.

the big corrupt MIC grift world will get less wars from an MTG than a warhawking neocon like cheney, so cheney would be very very slightly preferrable, but they know they're getting a trillion dollars a year +increasing-billions more every year regardless if we go to war or not so they also don't care

the republican institution itself is a big mess, insanely disorganized, and doesn't have the corrupt slick well-oiled-machine good-old-boys club of DC elite ladder-climbing like the democrat party. so they can't/don't spend their efforts defeating someone not in the club

democrats will destroy themselves and go all in on nazi-support if it means preventing an upstart leftist from winning. see also the past 4 years lol

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Riot Bimbo posted:

None of it's real so why do you care
i didn't post the thread, but it's very weird to see leftists celebrating another maga freak in office.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TenementFunster posted:

i didn't post the thread, but it's very weird to see leftists celebrating another maga freak in office.

ive been thinking about it, and i thnk im going to go full "mask off" "chud"

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Smythe posted:

ive been thinking about it, and i thnk im going to go full "mask off" "chud"
smythe, no!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

thats right, im converting to become a goth, fascistic, pain master

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sounds familiar. wonder where i read that before...

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Smythe posted:

sounds familiar. wonder where i read that before...
mods namechange to NoneMoreMagative

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TenementFunster posted:

mods namechange to NoneMoreMagative

lmao

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

TenementFunster posted:

the general hasn't happened yet. if a maga freak gets into office it's democrats fault for probably running a generic kerry or mcgrath. also liz is already a maga freak for all it matters: extremely war-mongering, corrupt pro-big business ghoul who wants to smash the working class into a fine pulp even harder.

we are celebrating the loss of the worst warmongering dynasty whose dad conspired to steal an election and resulted in the immiseration and deaths of millions of people for profit

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

TenementFunster posted:

from the correct point of view it's mostly zero sum and doesn't matter, so personal distaste can dictate who to root for in a game where nobody wins

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Xaris posted:

the general hasn't happened yet.
just lmfao. the district is R+50.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

who

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Riot Bimbo posted:

from the correct point of view it's mostly zero sum and doesn't matter, so personal distaste can dictate who to root for in a game where nobody wins
you should not find liz cheney more distasteful than harriet hageman. assuming you're a leftist, anyway.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

TenementFunster posted:

you should not find liz cheney more distasteful than harriet hageman. assuming you're a leftist, anyway.

Lol imagine handwringing and crying over laughing at a career politician and member of a political dynasty losing.

All US politicians are fascist cunts and democracy in a capitalist society is an oxymoron. Just enjoy the schadenfreude you knob

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

thatfatkid posted:

Lol imagine handwringing and crying over laughing at a career politician and member of a political dynasty losing.

All US politicians are fascist cunts and democracy in a capitalist society is an oxymoron. Just enjoy the schadenfreude you knob
imagine celebrating because harriet hageman has replaced liz cheney.

i feel no schadenfreude about the nation i live in has lurched slightly even further to the far-right.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
Imagine being a humourless oval office

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

thatfatkid posted:

Imagine being a humourless oval office

i dont have to imagine

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT