Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Magnus Archive figured out that opiates hosed them up pretty good so grab some percadoodles and pop that neck out should sort itself out pretty quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

he's actually Dracula's monster, op

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Wife of Dracula's Monster was the best one.

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
I always imagine selling "vampire safe" sunblock door to door that is actually just garlic paste. Naturally dressed like a vampire salesman.

Then standing in the town square at dawn to count my kill streak as they come screaming outdoors reeling from the garlic paste they smeared on their big dumb faces and bursting into flames when the sun hits them. The village smells of roasted garlic for centuries. :discourse:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s not that hard you guys jeez. You just pull Crysanthemum’s diamond, tell the acting 12 vampires to suck their own dick, opening a portal in the adder memory, cut the heads off all 57 demons resident in memory with the sword of Damascus, spend about 3.7 million to make the house cute, then trigger the adder and force a ground state while the adder is still awash with :lsd:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
if a dracula is standing in front of an open door and they've not been invited in, and you run up and shoulder barge them from behind, is it just like meeting a brick wall or what

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Hammerite posted:

if a dracula is standing in front of an open door and they've not been invited in, and you run up and shoulder barge them from behind, is it just like meeting a brick wall or what

IMPORTANT: it must not be your house, or it just counts as inviting them in, but more rudely than normal

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's like getting pushed into a wood chipper, you'll have to replace half your furniture due to fanger bits

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
Can a vampire when in bat form, fly over running water? Like, is he a normal (vampire) bat or what?

Could a bird of prey take him out if he's just trying to flap his way home after an evening out?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I feel like a lot of ppls questions in this thread could be easily answered by watching a few episodes of Scooby Doo. :thunk:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I'm not trying to trick a run down amusement park janitor dressed up like a vampire.

I need real rear end dracula flim flam strategies

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Has anyone just tried burying a vampire in another, larger vampire? Like I haven't done the math on this or anythin, but my gut is telling me this would probably work.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

so like a crampire?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You stack the vampires like a log cabin then using some small sticks as kindling start to build a bed of coals that will ignite the stacked vampires.

naem
May 29, 2011

vaginite posted:

Can you even set your age to like 500 years on tinder? How does the half your age plus 7 rule work? Do you ever get weird looks when you're withdrawing your IRA you started in 1870? Do social security payments keep coming?

I have so many questions about the day-to-day of it all.

you’d have to set up a trust and also create fake ssn numbers for yourself to pretend to be your own son and grandson and inherit from yourself

with compound interest in a couple lifetimes you’ll have enough cash to pay for some pretty high quality legal help who won’t ask too many questions.

you’ll probably also want to keep a lot of like gold doubloons and ruby encrusted goblets around your crypt to stay liquid as a backup just in case

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

JediTalentAgent posted:

Think about it: Who is investing in silver? Vampires. They're hoarding it to keep it out of the hands of the common man.

This is a fool's errand, as long as they keep driving up the price of silver, previously borderline silver deposits will become economically viable to extract, adding to the net amount of accessible silver.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

naem posted:

you’ll probably also want to keep a lot of like gold doubloons and ruby encrusted goblets around your crypt to stay liquid as a backup just in case

Well, yea the goblets will be filled with liquid. blood.

:confused:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I tried to update the firmware on my dracula but it didn't finish before morning so now its corrupted and my dracula won't boot (it's night time again). Pls someone help me get my dracula in DFU mode

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ITT a bunch of draculas posting imo

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Sorry to burst your bubble but none of these theories are true. You gotta turn off automatic time zones on their phone and set it to the opposite day/night schedule.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

bossy lady posted:

I tried to update the firmware on my dracula but it didn't finish before morning so now its corrupted and my dracula won't boot (it's night time again). Pls someone help me get my dracula in DFU mode

Just gotta flip the switch in the back of your dracula for a hard reboot. If it doesn't work, throw it in the ditch and get a witch.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
My Dracula sparkles in the sun please help I am worried.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

syntaxfunction posted:

Is it still under warranty? Can you return it???

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm sorry to tell you but a sparkling dracula means that you are locked into a centuries-long relationship with it while a werewolf instantly falls in love with your infant child

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

dr_rat posted:

Is it still under warranty? Can you return it???

I keep asking it when the warranty is in effect and it just does moody monologues that don't make any sense, and pausing awkwardly for effect.

If warranty won't cover it will a Frankenstein's Repair be able to fix it? Or should I toss it? I'll be honest, I wasn't a fan of a lot of the design choices in this model but it was new and seemed the thing at the time.

Edit

MrQwerty posted:

I'm sorry to tell you but a sparkling dracula means that you are locked into a centuries-long relationship with it while a werewolf instantly falls in love with your infant child

Ah gently caress, I don't want that, this is like having Incel Pride stickers on my laptop. I'm just gonna throw it in a dumpster, I am not dealing with this.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

syntaxfunction posted:

Ah gently caress, I don't want that, this is like having Incel Pride stickers on my laptop. I'm just gonna throw it in a dumpster, I am not dealing with this.

It's too late, dracula babies incubate in weeks

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Have a priest bless the water content of the vampire's body, thereby exploding them. If that doesn't work, the vampire kills the priest, so it's win/win.

Vampire exploits are pretty funny. I read a short story about a vampire in Vlad's day, trying to sneak past a city guard. When the guard first saw the vampire creeping up, he basically eyerolled, opened his coat to show a crucifix, and told the vampire to piss off. Like vampires are just another ho-hum everyday danger, just keep some silver handy, nbd.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

The Zombie Guy posted:

Like vampires are just another ho-hum everyday danger, just keep some silver handy, nbd.

This is how it is with me and seelie faeries. They're always around, but I just make sure to leave out some trail mix and they snack themselves into contentment and I don't have to worry about them playing tricks. It's easy and they don't even eat very much.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you suck them back whilst they suck you, you become the vampire and they become the human. Use this knowledge wisely...

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you suck them back whilst they suck you, you become the vampire and they become the human. Use this knowledge wisely...

holy poo poo

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

syntaxfunction posted:

I keep asking it when the warranty is in effect and it just does moody monologues that don't make any sense, and pausing awkwardly for effect.

If warranty won't cover it will a Frankenstein's Repair be able to fix it? Or should I toss it? I'll be honest, I wasn't a fan of a lot of the design choices in this model but it was new and seemed the thing at the time.

Edit

We told you not to buy these off-brand vampires! Get the real Dracula® or just stick to disposable wolfmen / manwolves.

Heck you're not gonna listen to this either. Next time you'll come back with a badly-written bondage fetish character, and we're gonna have to tell you that one isn't even a vampire at all!

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

dr_rat posted:

Has anyone just tried burying a vampire in another, larger vampire? Like I haven't done the math on this or anythin, but my gut is telling me this would probably work.

What if you put a gremlin inside a Dracula inside a Frankenstein, like a big turducken?

Would its powers combine?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No of course not that's stupid. Do you even understand what a Frankenstein is? Now if you sewed a dracula and a gremlin onto a Frankenstein then you'd be onto something.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Oooh, wait, I know!

Give the vampire a lot of blood to drink right before dawn, so during the day he has to get up to pee.

naem
May 29, 2011

AKZ posted:

Well, yea the goblets will be filled with liquid. blood.

:confused:

you jest but waking from a 100 year slumber to find that your ancestral crypt was paved over and your assets frozen due to poor accounting help and now you’re clawing your way up through the floor of a seven eleven instead of being greeted for an orgy

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Do the reverse vampire garlic sunscreen trick. First, make sure you are a vampire. Second, sell regular sunscreen to humans as vampire-repelling sunscreen. Leave.

Those who bought the sunscreen will not be protected, and you can feed on them at your convenience. And you can also feed on the cheapskates because they have invited you into their home for your sales pitch. Collect blood at a later date. Always wear a vampire condom (dental dam) when feeding on garlic lovers. Happy hunting :drac:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Sike! That was a fake post by the Felonious Vampire Anti-Reaving Tactical Squad (FVART Squad) and if you got caught and your mouth is drooling for blood, you MUST hang up your internetting device and call the Parasitic Energy Necrotic Issuance Council of Southern Alabama (PENICS) for further guidance on turning yourself in. You have committed vampire crimes and should go to jail to think about what you did and why you are so easy to scam, seriously what a dummy you are! There will be no conjugular visits.

Wilkins Micawber fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Sep 6, 2022