Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The last time I was at a Dennys I woke up sitting in a booth drunk as gently caress. I asked my buddies why the gently caress we were at Dennys, and then ate my Moons Over Mihammy which I did not remember ordering.

Breakfast fast food places are the best places to eat when you have a hangover providing you're not so messed up that you have as much trouble ordering as Clam Boy does. You could accidentally order something that will mess you up even more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got your moons over my hammy right here pal.

:smug:
:yosbutt:

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Some random meth smoking burner is my handler now.

You see, I ordered coke instead of pepsi (god I should have KNOWN they had PEPSI im SUCH A loving IDIOT). See they deemed me legally r- raunchy :airquote: and like I need help ordering food from crackhead burners now who know how to push the stop button thingy like I can’t because of physics and stuff. :downs:

what?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol if you don’t speak clam

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
moons over my hammy is a world class pun

a turbopun if you will

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
not like your dad's puns

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Revins posted:

not like your dad's puns

I don’t think I’ve ever heard my dad make a pun. Oh wait no he would take me to swim meets when I was younger and get nachos at the concession stand. Then he would sort of offer me one and then pull it away and go “nacho cheese” like not your cheese :airquote: and then he would let me pick at them, but I’d usually just go get a hot pretzel with my allowance money and pick half the salt off it and eat it. So he had that one pun but he wasn’t like actively trying to make puns otherwise. :discourse:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ugh, I put a breadstick in my Sierra Mist and put ketchup on my eyebrows instead of my fries. I honestly don’t want to do this poo poo but I can’t help it now. It just makes me feel safe and in control. If I’m going to be society’s coddled baby man but also potential cum asset, I might as well be a pain in the rear end about it.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

I was stopped at a long red light today and saw someone in a back hoe getting ready to demolish a boarded up Denny's. They had a makeshift wrecking ball made from an old tire and a block of cement with a rebar handle. I really wanted to cancel my plans for the day and watch that Denny's get wrecked.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Turdo posted:

I was stopped at a long red light today and saw someone in a back hoe getting ready to demolish a boarded up Denny's. They had a makeshift wrecking ball made from an old tire and a block of cement with a rebar handle. I really wanted to cancel my plans for the day and watch that Denny's get wrecked.

That’s really a far cry from their “come a day early so we can murder you” slogan.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh no wait it was, it was, “the drug resistant atrophy is only for the rest of your natural life”. :shuckyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Turdo posted:

Whoa

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Coke and Pepsi are the same thing.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

numberoneposter posted:

You motherfucker

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Diet pepsi is one of the worst things i ever tasted. The only thing i can think of that was worse was the rainbow unicorn bang

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
In Canada we call Dennys, Dennys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted: