Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Some random meth smoking burner is my handler now.

You see, I ordered coke instead of pepsi (god I should have KNOWN they had PEPSI im SUCH A loving IDIOT). See they deemed me legally r- raunchy :airquote: and like I need help ordering food from crackhead burners now who know how to push the stop button thingy like I can’t because of physics and stuff. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Some random meth smoking burner is my handler now.

You see, I ordered coke instead of pepsi (god I should have KNOWN they had PEPSI im SUCH A loving IDIOT). See they deemed me legally r- raunchy :airquote: and like I need help ordering food from crackhead burners now who know how to push the stop button thingy like I can’t because of physics and stuff. :downs:

You said cocaine instead of coke, that's why they freaked out.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It was “oxidation” :airquote: or some poo poo, not that the product was just bad and he was a loving liar.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
do they even sell clams at dennys

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

kntfkr posted:

Yeah, on the secret menu.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

Yeah but they are VERY gross. :ninja:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Denny's bring back the hobbit menu

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This guy is a real loving nutjob too. He’s been shoving some little black box in his rear end, claiming that it’s making him “good”. This box has been empty for 6 years now, so he’s shoving it in his rear end cheek claiming that it’s making him good, like “hey you guys I’m good again!” :downs:, but there’s nothing in the box, so his measure of bad or good is COMPLETE bullshit, there is absolutely no objective measure for when or why he needs to shove this thing into his rear end, and nothing is happening and he believes it is. Needless to say he’s probably made more than a few mistakes with the whole good/bad thing. :shrug:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

This guy is a real loving nutjob too. He’s been shoving some little black box in his rear end, claiming that it’s making him “good”. This box has been empty for 6 years now, so he’s shoving it in his rear end cheek claiming that it’s making him good, like “hey you guys I’m good again!” :downs:, but there’s nothing in the box, so his measure of bad or good is COMPLETE bullshit, there is absolutely no objective measure for when or why he needs to shove this thing into his rear end, and nothing is happening and he believes it is. Needless to say he’s probably made more than a few mistakes with the whole good/bad thing. :shrug:

shove your dick in his box and gently caress up the whole paradigm

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No box, no pedestal, no tele, but somethings not fair? :thunk:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
You know how they sell Chuck E Cheese pizzas online under the name Pasqually's? Well, they do.

Did you also know that Denny's also sells their food online but they have 2 extra listings. They sell burgers as "Burger Den" and sandwiches as "The Meltdown." And, if you spill sour cream on the floor, the manager HAS TO lick it up? Just another little fun fact lol

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

That box is where he kept his dignity. The box is empty because he doesn't have any dignity left but shoving it up his rear end gives him faint memories of what it was like to have some.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Maybe it just needs to be properly calibrated

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The thing is, people could have just looked up this loving crackheads mistakes ahead of time and told him to get lost or get dead, rather than me have to listen to pieces of poo poo like this spout off at the loving mouth every day with the same exact bullshit. I don’t care about your mystical black box you shithead bitch, none of those problems are my problems.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If all you have is your dignity and an empty box, all you've got is an empty box

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Why do I get the feeling black box in the rear end guy is the sane one in this story?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Vim Fuego posted:

Maybe it just needs to be properly calibrated

Geocached, tuned, coupled, parsed, polarized, but no, not “calibrated”. :airquote:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sophy Wackles posted:

Why do I get the feeling black box in the rear end guy is the sane one in this story?

You always hope that it’s “I’m literally too stupid to use a command line to demonstrate that I understand the language and the function of the language that I am using and am willfully taking personal responsibility under my own UID and I understand that this linguistic implementation has no owner but has authors, and I am stupid babby and want touch from vendor with idiot random bitch word from list that sounds cool” but it’s not, just people with problems who lie about them.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
And then I was like “oh btw I stretched 1652 of your dogs lol”.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

And then I was like “oh btw I stretched 1652 of your dogs lol”.

loving the rear end of 1652 dogs is impressive, but morally repugnant OP

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Jillian poo poo posted:

More like Morally Inept.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I don't get it Clam, what is it this guy is handling for you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm tugging in the bathroom of ever Denny's I pass until they bring back the LoTR promotional breakfast menu

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jillian poo poo posted:

Uh i mean you get deep into it and it’s like why stop now? :woof:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

I'm tugging in the bathroom of ever Denny's I pass until they bring back the LoTR promotional breakfast menu

Is there anything with onion rings on it? :thunk: Wait no get me a pizza, yeah pizza. Wiiiith like onion rings on it.

poo poo I hosed UP AGAIN! :cripes:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Is there anything with onion rings on it? :thunk: Wait no get me a pizza, yeah pizza. Wiiiith like onion rings on it.

poo poo I hosed UP AGAIN! :cripes:

Don't order while stoned.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

they closed all the dennys restaurants where i am so now if you want to smoke your crack rock in a restaurant it's gonna have to be white castle. or i guess you could be one of those losers who smokes his rocks at 7-11. lmao

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Alright wait, I got it together now. Get me a cherry jello bear, like the size of a plate, with a beef log penis, like a whole summer sausage, eggs sunny side up for eyes, a sprig of fresh fennel in one hand, 2 strips of bacon in the other, and pancake pants, no syrup, and a basket of club crackers with some grated cheese and a sliced apple. :hai:

Oh SON OF A BITCH I did it again. :argh:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

No syrup on the pancake pants, wtf is wrong with you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

No syrup on the pancake pants, wtf is wrong with you

I DONT WANT THEM GETTING MUSHY! :pants:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Alright wait, I got it together now. Get me a cherry jello bear, like the size of a plate, with a beef log penis, like a whole summer sausage, eggs sunny side up for eyes, a sprig of fresh fennel in one hand, 2 strips of bacon in the other, and pancake pants, no syrup, and a basket of club crackers with some grated cheese and a sliced apple. :hai:

Oh SON OF A BITCH I did it again. :argh:

Maybe you should try shoving a little black box up your rear end too because it might allow you to communicate with the crackhead worker better.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Alright alright, just get me, a coffee, with a Splenda..

OH SON OF A BITCH THEY ONLY HAVE NUTRASWEET! :cripes:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
You've been at Dennys way too long.

I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

You've been at Dennys way too long.

I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Um, I’m black, it takes 2 and a half hours to get a table here. :crossarms:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Anyways I have 2 medical degrees, an engineering degree, a degree in theoretical physics, and dozens of published peer reviewed journal articles. Not bad for 20 years in captivity with a non-functioning internet dictionary imo. :shrug:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hi derpies

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Being the night shift manager at Denny’s must be like having this thread performed in front of you over and over on a loop.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Order a tuna sandwich op, impossible to mess up.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Order a tuna sandwich op, impossible to mess up.

Extra mayo garcon! :chef:

Wait no that’s gross. MOTHERFUCKING shitt. :catbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
The last time I was at a Dennys I woke up sitting in a booth drunk as gently caress. I asked my buddies why the gently caress we were at Dennys, and then ate my Moons Over Mihammy which I did not remember ordering.