Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Last week Kalli is a real dum dum who should've thought about this situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Heh heh heh. Going all in this week baby!

I should have gone with the 49ers last week. Now my eliminator doesn't match up with everything else

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i like my chances in reverse eliminator

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I did not think this through.

the eagles were supposed to lose this week! I was gonna bet on the niners to win it all.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Leperflesh posted:

I did not think this through.

the eagles were supposed to lose this week! I was gonna bet on the niners to win it all.

This, but the Bengals.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
I have started only picking one conference in playoff eliminator so that I always have an option in the SB

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

drat I almost changed my spread pick-em to the Chiefs just to game it and make sure Riparian and I didn't tie, but I really did think the Eagles were going to win.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think taking the chiefs and the over is the first parlay i won all year. see you next time if there is one & thanks for the fun web site

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I took the eagles and the over so that parlay lost, but I also made a straight bet on the over and that won so I came out ahead lol

I had a lot of fun with eliminator this year also, ty to the folks who put time & effort into making it work

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
We've got SAS Eliminator sign!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
hell yeah, I am gonna lose so many funbucks this year :dance:

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
I want to thank Eliminator Funbucks for teaching me what happens when I bet on football online, long before it was legal.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

since there's no eliminator season 20 thread yet, I'll complain here: I seem to be stuck with my leftover funbux from the preseason instead of the usual starting amount, is that expected? I have $516.27.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Funbux roll into the regular season, for better or worse. I can just reset your account later today though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

oh if that's expected behavior than no worries, I just figured it might be an oversight that'd affect everyone who played preseason. I'll definitely blow it all immediately regardless.