Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
lookin around at some trees, the shoreline, buildings with huge weird marble texture maps

>inventory
YOU HAVE 1 PACK ZIGZAG AND 1 LID
>roll joint
INVALID COMMAND
>use zigzag on lid
YOU ROLL A FAT DOOBY
>smoke that mofo
INVALID COMMAND. YOU ARE PROBABLY REMEMBERING ZORK
>lmao im already stoned
LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
myst wasn't a text adventure. voted 3

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

That Boat Puzzle
You are standing in front of that boat puzzle from Myst. There is one of those WEIRD SHIP STEERING WHEELS here. Exits lead NORTH and DOWN.

>i
You are carrying six pieces of paper, a promotional Riven lighter, the Official Prima™ Myst Strategy Guide, and a red lens.

>use lens on guide
You read the Official Prima™ Myst Strategy Guide through the red lens. The Official Prima™ Myst Strategy Guide advises you to turn the wheel 60 degrees starboard, 120 degrees port, and 150 degrees starboard.

>turn ship steering wheel 60 degrees to starboard
You turn the wheel 60 degrees to starboard.

>turn ship steering wheel 120 degrees to port
You turn the wheel 120 degrees to port.

>turn ship steering wheel 150 degrees to starboard
You turn the wheel 150 degrees to starboard.
The center of the wheel clicks open. There is a JOINT inside.

>use lighter on joint
hell yeah lol

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

high as gently caress in treehouse land is how I’ll die

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
They didnt' have any red or blue bagels, so I got onion and poppy seed. You wanted bagels, right?

StupidSexyMothman

what's this switch do

sb hermit

Atrus, I know your wife is trapped in another dimension and you're in a hurry but I just saved your rear end so the least you can do is point me to the whiskey bar.

You ... you have a whiskey bar, right?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

barnold posted:

myst wasn't a text adventure. voted 3

barn i know we disagree on a lot but i think we both know myst was a text adventure overlaid with the worst graphics ever designed by man

crimes

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I realized the moment I fell into the hammock that the dippy would not be destroyed as I had planned. It continued falling into that blue expanse, of which I had only a fleeting glimpse. I have tried to speculate where it may have landed, I must admit however such conjecture is futile. Still, questions about which posters might one day eat sghetti at the library are unsettling to me. I know my apprehensions might never be allayed and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written.

sb hermit

barnold posted:

I realized the moment I fell into the hammock that the dippy would not be destroyed as I had planned. It continued falling into that blue expanse, of which I had only a fleeting glimpse. I have tried to speculate where it may have landed, I must admit however such conjecture is futile. Still, questions about which posters might one day eat sghetti at the library are unsettling to me. I know my apprehensions might never be allayed and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written.

:golfclap:

barnold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTwXP_iaL40

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

looooool

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

K3nT3n
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

In hoc signo vinces...

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Sep 30, 2022

FutonForensic

lol

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
barnold, a+ posts, absolutely knocked theis concept out of the water. drat fine posts. :golfclap: :golfclap: :neckbeard:

crimes

FutonForensic

i rolled up atrus's big green book and smoked it, immolating him and all the residents of d'ni trapped inside. and i'd do it again

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I'm ignoring the puzzles and brute forcing all the combination locks. Also I'm dressed in a Pinkie Pie onsie. It brought me luck on my last heist.

biosterous

i'm spending all my time playing with the pattern wall, trying to draw old 8-bit sprites and/or dongs

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Whoops!