Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
Yes, the website is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

This sucks

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
The song's not bad, I gotta admit.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ok enough of the double duty hosting, can we have someone just be a musical guest anymore?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
That deer sketch was dumb. The song was just OK. I thought Bowen Yang could actually sing, until now.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I legit don't understand Jack Harlow's entire thing. Dude is awful. How is he popular? Also, I'm an old 🤣.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
That Pelosi burn :supaburn:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Man, what's going on with the camera work in this sketch

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Yeah the director's really lost. Shame, because some prop guy put real work into those butt flatteners.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
this 12:55 sketch was funny but everything else felt blah

pwn
May 27, 2004

Yeah it was a bit of a down but whatever, it was fun.

Not looking forward to the pudding brain takes about how Megan "didn't let the show end"

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Did anyone else think the sound mixing was hosed this episode? In one of the early sketches there was background noise like someone 's lav was hot or a boom was pointed the wrong way (this happened a few times but it was almost so loud I couldn't hear Megan's lines), and both of the pre-recorded sketches had some weird reverb on them - again, like the wrong mic had been left on. And yeah, there was some camera fuckery in the flat butt sketch too. Don't those cameras have 'ON AIR' lights on them?

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Oct 16, 2022

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Detention...

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
"Mitch McConnell, seen here watching an athlete get injured at the Special Olympics...," made me almost cry with laughter. I love what they come up with for when they show a picture of him smiling.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Edit: Maybe should have watched it first, it's pretty boring and veers off topic almost immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNWbI8T42II

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Oct 22, 2022

pwn
May 27, 2004

Tonight's Vintage is Danny aiello with Coolio from February 10 1996. Good choice!

Also dig this first ten minutes of RTL Samstag Nacht from 1995, which was a German version of SNL (complete with opening titles that are clearly inspired by the 90-94 American version.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEyD63CM5h4

Their GE Smith was a bit older

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

Same month, new thread