Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i have avs turned off

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i judge you all on the merit of your posting alone

:stonk:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

on my phone i have to zoom in so far to read the tiny text even usernames disappear. you're all just 4chan anons to me

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I like the posters who you can tell who it is without reading their name or seeing their avatar.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i think of CSPAM as a gestalt being like Harry Du Bois and posters are his various humors and AVs are a part of that.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Weka posted:

I like the posters who you can tell who it is without reading their name or seeing their avatar.

its easy to identify my posts because im the main character of cspam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
everyone throws that accusation at anyone with a morsel of a personality now so im going to lean into it so that when someone burns or owns me im going to be like "uhh rewrite that please"

010824_5
Jan 8, 2024
6,859 Users Browsing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I like being the Kirby that's in CSPAM. There's other Kirbys out there in the forums and we PM each other if especially cute Kirby pins get made in Etsy.