Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
and now im just rapidly refreshing the forum index waiting for new posts. get to work bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
read the ufo thread

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

read the ufo thread

thats a good idea thanks. any cool posts in there?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

hmmm... perry mason jar's posts are pretty good. idk hard to say. i usually just start at last page and work backwards until i get bored. ufos are cool though

also nobody wants to work post anymore. i propose we pass a law forcing all inmates to have forum accounts and post a minimum quota per hour or their prison sentence gets extended. and also we should make more drugs illegal with minimum jail sentences

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

hmmm... perry mason jar's posts are pretty good. idk hard to say. ufos are cool though

also nobody wants to work post anymore. i propose we pass a law forcing all inmates to have forum accounts and post a minimum quota per hour or their prison sentence gets extended. and also we should make more drugs illegal with minimum jail sentences

it would be cool to have a carceral system forum where only prisoners are allowed to post and the mods are also prisoners. wow perhaps we would all be allowed to post there then hmm consider that... foucault

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Smythe posted:

read a few pages at random and then :filez: a copy of the gateway experience tapes, put on some good quality headphones and give 'em a run, then post

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Smythe posted:

it would be cool to have a carceral system forum where only prisoners are allowed to post and the mods are also prisoners. wow perhaps we would all be allowed to post there then hmm consider that... foucault

wow you just made CCCC good job

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

redneck nazgul posted:

wow you just made CCCC good job

i was the guy who exiled all those gbs threads to cccc so it wouldnt be the first time

e: i thnk. dont remember so good it was a long time ago

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

blatman posted:

read a few pages at random and then :filez: a copy of the gateway experience tapes, put on some good quality headphones and give 'em a run, then post

gonna try this thanks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
finished them again

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Smythe posted:

finished them again

*whispers to poster next to me* it's the meth

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

*whispers to poster next to me* it's the meth

*whispering judgementally* it's really sad to see, isn't it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
scrolling past boring posts i dont want to read then getting pissed off i read all my threads

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sometimes you only have a minute to read and refresh a thread. life comes at you fast

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Nice :cheers:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
sorry to hear that, smythe. hope there are some entertaining posts for you to read now.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
here's a bunch of long form posts to look at

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
i like to look through the catalogue of my favourite posters to see what other things interest them and then i read those threads, in essence i become them and this enhances my own posting

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
another cool posting game is seeing how many last posts you can have on the first page before new content gets added, good way to pass the time between content drops

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Perusing through threads in the crackhead clubhouse while sipping on a delsym. Hmm maybe I'll flip through the heroin thread today when I'm done catching up with the cigarettes thread. Maybe a peek at the kratom thread for desert

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

i like to look through the catalogue of my favourite posters to see what other things interest them and then i read those threads, in essence i become them and this enhances my own posting

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

another cool posting game is seeing how many last posts you can have on the first page before new content gets added, good way to pass the time between content drops

these are both really pro strats thanks for sharing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SorePotato posted:

Perusing through threads in the crackhead clubhouse while sipping on a delsym. Hmm maybe I'll flip through the heroin thread today when I'm done catching up with the cigarettes thread. Maybe a peek at the kratom thread for desert

going on a backwater forum safari every now and then is key to maintaining strong forums lore. need to remember to do this more often.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Guess you should start posting in the Trump thread :shrug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Guess you should start posting in the Trump thread :shrug:

i read it enuff due to namesearching constantly :cheerdoge:

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Smythe posted:

i read it enuff due to namesearching constantly :cheerdoge:

There's been some good photoshops of you lately. WrasslorMonkey posted one where giant Princess Peach had you in her palm. 10/10 imho.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

read posts much? dumbass

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you should have learned to skim by now, you’re 40

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

well maybe the forums should have a larger userbase haha gotem

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shifty Nipples posted:

well maybe the forums should have a larger userbase haha gotem

the users can’t get any larger

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Check out the coupons and deals forum op, there are some good coupons and deals

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Free sexpig
Free larry
Free all cspam political prisoners
Let them post

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
have this on in a small window off thr side while reading my threads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4bQtAWoe0

and its providing a very soothing experience

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

whenever I click wrong and end up in the discussions category or whatever I like to check out who else is chilling there and maybe even shoot them a hello PM :cool:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ted hitler hunter posted:

Free sexpig
Free larry
Free all cspam political prisoners
Let them post

whatever happened to Fallen Hamprince

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr. Sharps posted:

whenever I click wrong and end up in the discussions category or whatever I like to check out who else is chilling there and maybe even shoot them a hello PM :cool:

lol cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
read all my threads again. im thinking hmm its friday maybe goons are all out having fun while im here on computer. maybe thats true

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Smythe posted:

read all my threads again. im thinking hmm its friday maybe goons are all out having fun while im here on computer. maybe thats true

every week it's like come on what do you nerds have a social life or some poo poo

:(

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

sounds like you’re coming up a little short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Nothing to read RN