Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

My e-buttplug has been sending data to China each day when the sensors moisten up and now they know about my irreversible anal leakage caused by eating copious amounts of Wow chips throughout the 2000s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
all i was trying to do was find cancerous polyps in hans niemanns bowels i swear

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
This velcro is really gonna chafe my cock, isn't it?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Christ's
Righteous
Teachings

vs

Lucifer's
Cursed
Devices

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If you tell your name to a stranger their phone will pick it up and send it to apple/google/china and they can track you through just being around other people. That's why you should never speak your truename to outsiders.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My android phone is constantly downloading messed up pictures of electric sheep

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just get it out of sleep mode :rolleyes:

It's basically like Freddy Krueger

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
as we all know, the powers that be have the ability to intercept all forms of electronic communications, putting our pilfered information to use in their own nefarious machinations

I have cleverly subverted their plans by never, not even once, communicating anything that could possibly be of value to anyone

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm not a white noise poster, I provide a valuable service :patriot:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

more like infernal combustion engine

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm not a white noise poster, I provide a valuable service :patriot:

My white noise machine is so efficient it creates more energy than it consumes. No one will buy it because “White power noise machine” is hard to advertise positively.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
one day i went to a computer parts store packed to the gills with adderall and caffeine and spent 3 hours raiding bins trying to find one wireless card that didn't require a proprietary firmware blob. i uncovered troves of ancient poo poo that the store staff had forgotten even existed. No luck on the open source wifi card, however.

eventually i learned that unless i'm prepared to solder together my own computer from FPGAs and chewing gum that i really just need to relax a bit

olives black fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Oct 23, 2022

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i've spent the last few days trying to decide between learning selinux and attempting to get a performant desktop environment out of openbsd for the umpty thrumpteeth time in the last ten years

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i used to spend hours shredding every piece of junk mail out of fear that someone could fraudulently open a credit card in my name

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
probs just gonna go with selinux. i'm inevitably going to want to run something that isn't in openbsd's ports.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Nooner posted:

I KNOW that fancy bidet toielts sprayer is taking hi res pics of my butt hole <:mad:>

That would be pretty cool if they put a real-time camera there so you could watch it get clean

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Kirk Vikernes posted:

My e-buttplug has been sending data to China each day when the sensors moisten up and now they know about my irreversible anal leakage caused by eating copious amounts of Wow chips throughout the 2000s.

P sure you can still buy these in the UK, which probs explains their national rear end wipe problem

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Just because we can smelt copper and tin together for bronze doesn't mean we should.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

central dogma posted:

Just because we can smelt copper and tin together for bronze doesn't mean we should.

What's the worst that could happen? You think our whole civilization would collapse or something if the supply of tin was unexpectedly cut off? Allow me to Lmao!

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

goatface posted:

If you tell your name to a stranger their phone will pick it up and send it to apple/google/china and they can track you through just being around other people. That's why you should never speak your truename to outsiders.

If someone learns your full truename they can command and punish you with angry mother power.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I think this whole "written language" thing is getting out of hand.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Me am play god

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

agriculture shmagriculture! my daddy hunted mammoth across the doggerland like his daddy before him, i see no reason to change this!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Duplexing teledildonics

They tryna replace meee

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

YOU DON'T KNOW IF THOSE CROPS CONSENTED TO ROTATION!!

-----

*Only employes dark age villager rush strategy*

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

wait, did ghandi just research nukes? oh poo poo OH poo poo

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I cannot let them install smart utility meters because they would be able to work out what hosed up schedule I live my life on.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

goatface posted:

I cannot let them install smart utility meters because they would be able to work out what hosed up schedule I live my life on.

Plus if they were that smart they would have become doctors

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

In america they call them smart utility feet

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Even since Rogers but up the cell phone tower, I got the headaches bad. Its bad enough the windmills give you cancer.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Hey wait a minute... guns do kill people :stonk: It's the whole reason why they are made :staredog:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hadrian built that wall to keep the picts out, but I swear my sheep are sad they don't get to graze there anymore. I miss the picts.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Mooey Cow posted:

Hey wait a minute... guns do kill people :stonk: It's the whole reason why they are made :staredog:

You can kill more than just people. You can kill animals. Like a whale, if you have a big enough gun. If you have a really big one, you can kill an elephant. Expensive to get to where the elephants are though. Though you could probably murder a tiger or zebra if you got there to balance the cost out.

Maybe take home some tusks or heads? You can put them on your wall.

You can also kill empty beer cans, or paper targets, but that's kind of lame. There is no scent of blood or the last laboured wheezing breaths.

Guns. Guns. Guns.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Butcher posted:

You can kill more than just people. You can kill animals. Like a whale, if you have a big enough gun. If you have a really big one, you can kill an elephant. Expensive to get to where the elephants are though. Though you could probably murder a tiger or zebra if you got there to balance the cost out.

Maybe take home some tusks or heads? You can put them on your wall.

You can also kill empty beer cans, or paper targets, but that's kind of lame. There is no scent of blood or the last laboured wheezing breaths.

Guns. Guns. Guns.

I knew I was right to buy a shotgun.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Hadrian built that wall to keep the picts out, but I swear my sheep are sad they don't get to graze there anymore. I miss the picts.

this sounds like it was made by pennywise the roman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

pennywise the dancing roman?