Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

yeah bro I don't keep any of those smart speakers in my home, they're always listening

*shouting at phone* hey google, turn off the light in the living room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I KNOW that fancy bidet toielts sprayer is taking hi res pics of my butt hole <:mad:>

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Once upon a time my divorced aunt started dating the ex con murderer roommate of my boyfriend. She brought him to to meet her mother, my grandmother [the brilliant matriarch of our family], for a big family dinner for the 1st time.

I was there at the big table with about 10 people when he earnestly told us all about how all of our televisions were watching us and the navy had teleported some giant battleship. :D

This was in ? 1998 maybe lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Tom was just ahead of his time! A visionary!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Haha, I've heard that major yeah companies will spy on you in order to increasingly annoy you with intrusive ads.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Pretty sure my broom is coming on to me :thunk:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

aerial screw? more like aerial hosed in the rear end.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I think my sexbot might have faked her orgasm last night. :sigh:

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Look kid, I'm just saying that even though your favorite minecraft streamer never said anything explicitly racist, those people talk in code. It's not like in my day when we just openly used the n-word in chat lobbies, because at least then we knew it was bad.

See, when he called his computer a "welfare PC" that is what is called called a dogwhistle. It starts with jokes about poverty, but it's a slippery slope to demonizing the poor, whom are basically minorities, and the next thing you know you'll be the next incel school shooter. Your uncle knows a thing or two about the gaming lifestyle, it's fun now but will likely leave you feeling stigmatized and sexless until you're 35

Wait what? You've had sex already? How!?

je1 healthcare fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Oct 18, 2022

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Thermostat? More like ThermoHASMAT

I'll burn coal in my living room for warmth thankyouverymuch.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I don’t trust Doordash or any of that poo poo bc I don’t want the tech overlords knowing exactly how often I slam down a fuckloaf of Taco Bell amd wallow in my own crapulence like the vile little maggot I am

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).

NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
This inclined plane TERRIFIES ME

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my fiancé is going to call off the engagement if I don't let her get an alexa :(

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nooner posted:

I KNOW that fancy bidet toielts sprayer is taking hi res pics of my butt hole <:mad:>

That's for medical reasons. You don't want to turn that feature off, believe me.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*works in call center, at end of shift*

I NO LONGER CONSENT TO BEING RECORDED

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Wow, that guy who makes brick mud houses in YouTube is so scary

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
The latest episode of Black Mirror is SO GOOD, you gotta watch it.

...But just be aware that Netflix is tracking your watching habits and probably selling that data to third parties to help build your consumer profile that they'll use to target ads to your interests

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

We know this, but the more confusing question is who is buying the butthole pictures?

The faces, sure, pretty eyes and what not. That's cool.

A big ol' dong, okay, whatever if that's your thing. Even just a vag, whatever.

But just the brown starfish? Comon man.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Butcher posted:

We know this, but the more confusing question is who is buying the butthole pictures?

They’re being used to train the ultimate butthole AI.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

They’re being used to train the ultimate butthole AI.

We could have like terraformed Mars or some poo poo.

We didn't need to do this.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Butcher posted:

Obviously not me. Butts are bad and gross. If you want to look at a pretty ladies butthole you should ask her nicely if she will show you her butthole, and if she does clap your hands and give her a kiss on her cheek (the one on her FACE you loving IDIOT). :sexarse:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Nooner posted:

it opens the flushing function so you no longer have to poo poo your unlock pattern op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

robots are abswolutely not to be trusted in any way

Obama2
Oct 22, 2021
Most photos have unique identifiers disguised as image artifacts that can trace them back to the phone, user, and location without needing any metadata

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nooner posted:

GOOD

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Basilisk: :lol:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fitness tracking devices are secretly detecting when and where you masturbate for government record keeping purposes

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Bad Purchase posted:

fitness tracking devices are secretly detecting when and where you masturbate for government record keeping purposes

whose file does it go in when i jack someone else off

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

R.L. Stine posted:

whose file does it go in when i jack someone else off

from the front, theirs. but if you’re sneaky and stand behind them it will count as yours.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

written language? Oh so now there's gonna be a record of all the heinous poo poo I say? gently caress you cuneiform, this is a talkin' household.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i only buy cocaine with cash

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Obama2 posted:

Most photos have unique identifiers disguised as image artifacts that can trace them back to the phone, user, and location without needing any metadata

Screenshots has this feature too.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
The CIA actually designed both facebook and google as replacements for ECHELON.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
E2E on messaging apps is invalidated because the data is sent from the compromised Android/Apple keyboard via the autocorrect feature before it is even encrypted by the application.
Microsoft wouldn't play ball, look what happened to their phones!

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
*is Amish*

*has only 5 minutes a day to spank it to a smartphone hidden in the shed*

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.
*Also Amish

*Jerks off to other Amish secretly using technology in the shed.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Spinz posted:

Once upon a time my divorced aunt started dating the ex con murderer roommate of my boyfriend.

Small world! Tom was ahead of his time imo

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Private Cumshoe posted:

Small world! Tom was ahead of his time imo

She met him through visiting me. I mean I had NO IDEA they would connect. He was usually passed out in his room. Oops
Afaik they are still together, they outlasted that boyfriend and I for years. Tom was married too, with a couple of kids up in Alaska where he was from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/05/intels-management-engine-security-hazard-and-users-need-way-disable-it