Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

precision posted:

looks like 1 is the winner! too bad more people didn't vote ):

Looking out the window, you breathe deeply of the fresh Seattle air.

Your reverey, howmever, is interrupted by the keening, high-pitched wail of your step-mother.

"Jerminy! Get your lazy rear end down here!"

As you prepare to run out the room, you grab your THREE MOST PRECIOUS OBJECTS (vote now!)

That’s not my stepmom. She’s missing the gross mascara and mustache! Besides that, though…creepy.

The 3 things I will take?
1) metal bed pan/restaurant high chair combo
2) ashtray filled with kazoos
3)cricket bat

Edit: well, gently caress, I’m late. Didn’t we bring a batleth? Is there a non-pissed-on cake in the home-ec room to cut with out batleth? Like the bleeding armadillo cake from steel magnolias?

Bored fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Oct 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
use a ph dip stick from chem class to see if it's even real piss, this might just be a prank

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Throw a cheese grater at Rodney’s junk and high tail it out of there to go break into some lockers and steal poo poo

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
start piss battle as amelina steals poo poo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Focusing your inner chai, you raise cain.

Your other best friend, Chome Sigunta, pops the glock. In no time flat, the cops cheese the whole scene and call your dad.

WHO IS YOUR FATHER and WHERE DOES HE WORK??

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my father is arnold schwarzenegger and he works as an undercover cop in a kindergarten

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mozi posted:

my father is arnold schwarzenegger and he works as an undercover cop in a kindergarten

This

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mozi posted:

:hmmyes:

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.

precision posted:

WHO IS YOUR FATHER and WHERE DOES HE WORK??

Hugh Jass Buckingham III - A used tampon salesman

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

CozyFella posted:

Hugh Jass Buckingham III - A used tampon salesman at Nintendo

Your aunt came to borrow dads car a tampon while your Dad was at work, where she met your uncle, who also works at Nintendo, In the super radical unreleased game department.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bored posted:

Your aunt came to borrow dads car a tampon while your Dad was at work, where she met your uncle, who also works at Nintendo, In the super radical unreleased game department.

Your aunt came to borrow dads car a tampon while your Dad was at work, where she met your uncle, who also works at Nintendo, In the super radical unreleased game department. Your Aunt and Uncle started dating; and now they live together in a one bedroom apartment on the tenth floor of a building near the beach. You're not sure what you think about them living together, but it's good for your parents because they don't have to pay rent anymore. Their new place has a large balcony that overlooks the ocean, so you can see all kinds of interesting things like boats and sea turtles when you go out there. The couple bought an expensive boat which they use to go fishing off the coast.

The captain of the football team calls you up, wanting to buy weed off you. You tell him no. He says he could make it worth your time. You ask how much money do you have in your savings account?
"You know," he says and then hesitates for a moment. "A lot."
"Keep talking..."
He tells you about this new product called X. It's supposed to be amazing. You're skeptical but hear enough that you decide to try some out. Then you call up your best friend from high school who has a knack for making things grow so fast they sprout hairs on their roots.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
x gonna give it to ya

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

He ain't never give nothing to me!
:rant:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Make some X and give it a little extra punch by adding pseudoephedrine to the soil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Pinche Rudo posted:

Make some X and give it a little extra punch by adding pseudoephedrine to the soil