Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

mutantIke posted:

This is some incredibly corny "name 5 nirvana songs" bullshit but I'm bored so I'll give it my best shot. Eye of Thundera is from Thundercats (or He-Man?), Sam Goody, no clue what the gently caress you're talking about, whichever one you played when you are 10 (so probably FF6 or FF7). Personally I never liked traditional RPGs, I was big into Ace Attorney (and, again, Homestuck) as a kid.

Pop Quiz for you since that's the direction we're taking things I guess: How far apart were the two guys chillin' in a hot tub, and why? Who is the protagonist of Undertale? What is a "moot"?

two guys in a hot tube is the season 3 8th episode of south park which was cool because it delt with the meteor shower.

Undertale was fisk. and moot created 4chan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
[EXTREMELY LOUD INCORRECT BUZZER NOISE]. The two guys were 5 feet apart because they're not gay. Moot is Zoomer slang for "Mutual", someone who you follow that follows you back. Synonyms include Mufo and OOMF (One Of My Followers/Friends)