Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Fur20 posted:

Anyone who likes lovely procedural investigative dramas ought to check out White Collar, from that same era. It's good for the same reason Leverage is good, which is that not every crime is a murder. That always kind of bothered me about CSI, like yeah we figured out the mystery but drat that dude is still dead

Yeah! Sometimes it’s better to solve the mystery and then open the garden shed to find the missing butler hiding from the authorities, alive and well and in big trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Milo and POTUS posted:

I know what I said

Everyone should watch Only Murders in the Building, she is amazing in it, along with the entire cast.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Started watching Monk, and lol at the way the ex-police commissioner kills his wife in Ep 2.

I have to say I happily let out sensible chuckles at Monk's little tics and foibles.

Also Ted Levine is god drat fantastic.