Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Feelings! the game of feelings. In the game of Feelings! there are no winners or losers...... or game board or pieces what the hell Ebay?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
it's a zany action
put the pieces into the slot
a crazy contraption
make the right selection
the fun is catching
but watch out you're racing the clock

pop! you're having an aneurysm

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Don't Shake Babby

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Settlers of Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Aatrek: The greasy escape.

Find the secret snake then escape before it throws up.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It's just Russian roulette but with a nerf gun

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Vomit Vomit Rhinos - Finally, the second part to Hungry Hungry Hippos! As fast as your hippos can eat marbles, these rhinos have to puke them out! It's hippo vs. rhino in a puke-and-gobble player-versus-player experience that will have you looking for marbles under the couch with a flashlight the whole party!

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
Hungry Hungry Hippos expansion pack where you play as the back end of the hippos after they ate all the marbles and you spray poo poo all over the place. When you push the button it wags the hippo's tail to maximize splatter. Comes with instructions on how to make oobleck to load into your hippo with food coloring to make it match their shells.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Invisible Clergy posted:

Hungry Hungry Hippos expansion pack where you play as the back end of the hippos after they ate all the marbles and you spray poo poo all over the place. When you push the button it wags the hippo's tail to maximize splatter. Comes with instructions on how to make oobleck to load into your hippo with food coloring to make it match their shells.

Expansion pack to add the hippos’ dicks to piss all over the butthole whilst making GBS threads.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Waterworld Risk

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Neverdell: the game of species extinction

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Processed Food Champions. Feed America the most corn syrup and you win™️

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It was a different time: A player is presented with a short scene from film, tv show or radio, and when it pauses they have to guess if the next joke is racist, sexist, homophobic or ableist, or they can play their "Woke Joke" card if they think it would be something acceptable for a modern comedian.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

That... Actually sounds fun. I could play that with my parents, easy.

"Alright, next round is Red Skelton"
"I yield."

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Womancala

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Trumbleton Pines: You draw a tree based an a randomly assigned player then describe how poo poo the tree is without breaking eye contact.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Jolly Charlie's libation: Each player fills a jar with whatever liquid they want, person with the least interesting liquid has to drink all the other jars.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Bad DragonStrike

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Mandyland

It's just Barry Manilow poo poo

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Total War: The Boardgame.

A boardgame based off of the Total War games that is basically Risk but every battle needs to be settled in Stratego.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Inception: the you’re still inside game

Board Games based on the novel “board of games”: the board game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Private Cumshoe posted:

Mandyland