Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
it can be board games for kids, Milton Bradley grade

or esoteric, weird adult board games for craft beer enthusiasts.

bonus points if you make a mock-up box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

candy land with captain novolin crossover

every other square you lose a turn due to diabetic shock. at the very end of the game you owe that weird count chockula looking guy 300 large for insulin.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

machi koro but instead of building a town its very detailed instructions on how to enrich uraniun

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

candy land with captain novolin crossover

every other square you lose a turn due to diabetic shock. at the very end of the game you owe that weird count chockula looking guy 300 large for insulin.

I loved candy land, link me to the kickstarter

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Nobody ever plays the Mornington Crescent board game rules-as-written and it makes it take ages

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Snakes and larders

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Castlevania: Symphony of the Dice

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

A game where you trade sheep for wheat.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I have a concept but i need a name

Hungry Hungry Hippos but instead of hippos it’s human noses and instead of marbles it’s cocaine

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Handbells: The RPG

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

teen witch posted:

Hungry Hungry Hippos but instead of hippos it’s human noses and instead of marbles it’s cocaine

Miami Snowstorm

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Don't whizz on... The electric fence!

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

teen witch posted:

Snorty Snorty Schnozzes?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
apples to apples but it has really funny prewritten jokes on the cards that you can stick together. it's also really raunchy rude and vulgar. you can make really funny sentences like "put a [huge dick] in your [dead grandma]" and then people can vote on which sentence funnier

it's also like uno where when you get down to one card you have to yell "oh boy, we're all going to hell for this!" which is also the name of the game

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Haha, you rolled a 3!

You have to make a post on twitter now!

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Settlers of Catan but it's about bacterial infections spreading within a human body. Players build "roads" of infected veins and trade healthy blood cells and proteins and poo poo and then spend them to build pustules and sores all over the body.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Folding@home Home Edition

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

sure okay posted:

Settlers of Catan but it's about bacterial infections spreading within a human body. Players build "roads" of infected veins and trade healthy blood cells and proteins and poo poo and then spend them to build pustules and sores all over the body.

Give me the Operation buzzing effect and I’m in

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Guess Who? but it’s for your opponents horrifying fetish or kink.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The Game of Saṃsāra

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

The Game of Saṃsāra

Pal I’m loving livin it

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

teen witch posted:

Pal I’m loving livin it

You lose!

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Cmon, best of [redacted] rounds?

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

god please help me posted:

Haha, you rolled a 3!

You have to make a post on twitter now!

Horny on main: find thirst traps and sex workers and make oblivious and disgusting boomer-tier replies with your real name and pic included account.

e: or make a voting system that will post (on your real name account) disgusting boomer-tier replies to said twitter accounts

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

incoherent posted:

Horny on main: find thirst traps and sex workers and make oblivious and disgusting boomer-tier replies with your real name and pic included account.

e: or make a voting system that will post (on your real name account) disgusting boomer-tier replies to said twitter accounts

someone please make the box

E: honestly for a lot of them, I think SA needs to get into the board game industry

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Get it Ate: the game of Getting it Ate

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

HopperUK posted:

Nobody ever plays the Mornington Crescent board game rules-as-written and it makes it take ages

gently caress you. it's idiots like you that led to the abomination that was Mornington Crescent 3rd edition. yes, admittedly the road difficulty calculations can be a little time consuming if you're doing them by hand but these days there are multiple apps available to take care of it for you so that shouldn't be any excuse. eliminating the color grades "for simplicity" completely gutted the heart of the game.

that's to say nothing of removing the night supply cards on gray spaces. the supplies queue is extremely easy to manage as long as you remember to advance it every other turn but I guess that's "too complicated." now board balance is completely hosed up (the extra coin is NOT nearly enough to compensate for the lack of a supply draw, and anyone who starts on board 4 might as well just resign) and without the strategic element of the additional supply cards the "improved" supply queue is just blind luck now. enjoy your loving chutes & ladders reskin dipshit t:mad:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Operation: Iraqi Freedom edition

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

chutes and ladders and incest

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Don't Wake Daddy The Day Before The Divorce

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Perfection but it’s one of those big pill organizers

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Nazi Jumanji

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
"Wait...gently caress." the exciting party game for 2-10 players about suddenly realizing you're wrong & the argument is pointless.

Solo mode coming Q1 2023

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Sorry Cop from Disco Elysium

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Mortal Kombat The Board Game

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the game of life cereal

mouse trap house

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Nuclear Chess but in 1972

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Guess Who Killed Epstein

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

EorayMel posted:

Don't Wake Daddy The Day Before The Divorce

Choose from 3 daddies: One ex-mil, One a work-a-holic, One clearly hiding a addiction. You play as a process server that has to get to the bed of the daddy before he pops up. If he does he may randomly fire a gun at you.

The gun is chambered with very real bullets. DON'T WAKE DADDY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Pop Up Piratebay