Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS, WE HAVE CONTACT!

Something just came in! And look at that postage stamp: we were so young back then. Yes, it's finally here! After disappearing for two months in god knows where and then being stuck for an extra month in the customs office, with EFN's help I have finally managed to get it out!

Why yes, it's my Secret Sam's gift from our very own EFN!

And what we got here in this very tight box?

A million things!

Two postcards, four capsule toys of some sort, four kinds of sushi-related snacks(?), and some very cute Pokemon stickers!

But wait, there's more:

Holy smokes! I was baffled when the customs office inquired about the 29 types of snacks, but here they are! Not a print error!

But wait, there's more!

A rather beautiful shirt, very tastefully selected

"But what about the capsule toys??"

A pink frog (bottom left), a lucky dog (top left), a character from a mysterious phone game I have no idea about (top right), and the Pokemon Pinsir (bottom right)

Dang, that's a lot of goodies from the Land of the Rising Sun.

Happy New Year and Merry belated Christmas to all!

And an especially big thank you for my friend in posting EFN! Not only for the gift but the patience in helping me sort out the final obstacle to get it here.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

:woop: some good looking gifts! only one more gift that seems to be lost in limbo . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Oh right! It was stickers! I'm glad it worked out! drat the man!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Saoshyant posted:

Two postcards, four capsule toys of some sort, four kinds of sushi-related snacks(?), and some very cute Pokemon stickers!

So those four tubes are condiments. From left to right: yuzu kosho which I'd a spicy yuzu and chili paste, green perilla leaf paste, ume paste with perilla, and wasabi.

Saoshyant

Escape From Noise posted:

So those four tubes are condiments. From left to right: yuzu kosho which I'd a spicy yuzu and chili paste, green perilla leaf paste, ume paste with perilla, and wasabi.

Ah, thanks. Other than the Wasabi I had no idea what I was looking at. The perilla ones should go well with some fish.

Oh right! It was stickers! I'm glad it worked out! drat the man!

A good confirmation that those assholes didn't read squat of the information I sent them. I put in a "cup" or "mug" in the last item on the form and it turned out to be stickers :laugh:

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Mar 20, 2023

Escape From Noise

I'm glad it got to you at last.

sb hermit

Saoshyant posted:

A pink frog (bottom left), a lucky dog (top left), a character from a mysterious phone game I have no idea about (top right), and the Pokemon Pinsir (bottom right)

Going by the horse ears, I would guess that the mysterious phone game is Uma Musume.

Saoshyant

sb hermit posted:

Going by the horse ears, I would guess that the mysterious phone game is Uma Musume.

I guessed it was a phone game by the Cygames brand, but looking it up, you're correct and the logo matches. The girl even has a horse tail, too. A game about racing horses but they are pretty anime girls, uh, that sure is a thing.

Escape From Noise

Saoshyant posted:

I guessed it was a phone game by the Cygames brand, but looking it up, you're correct and the logo matches. The girl even has a horse tail, too. A game about racing horses but they are pretty anime girls, uh, that sure is a thing.

Takes horse girls to a whole new level.

Saoshyant

Also, apropos of nothing, do you have a Steam account, sb hermit? I wanna send you some gifts.

sb hermit

Saoshyant posted:

Also, apropos of nothing, do you have a Steam account, sb hermit? I wanna send you some gifts.

:ssh: we're already steam friends

I'm bloodyfingers714

sb hermit

Takes horse girls to a whole new level.

The anime is supposedly very good (for season one, at least). I think season 3 is going to come out this year.

Saoshyant

sb hermit posted:

:ssh: we're already steam friends

I'm bloodyfingers714

Oh my god! Now that was a twist :lol:

Manifisto

since everyone has received at least one gift, I'm going to de-sticky this thread. there's at least one more that may arrive . . . someday, so I'll hold off on goldmining the thread!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Oh yeah. What is the mysterious green powder Heather Papps?

toss some light on it and go into the dark

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

toss some light on it and go into the dark

I should have known