Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sonic has committed murder many times, everything you kill in the games he is killing, he is ending their lives and they are no longer living. This isn't a mistake, it is deliberate, it is deliberate what he is doing and he knows what he is doing, Sonic also knows right and wrong and right from wrong, yet he keeps doing the killing, when you are playing him in the games, you are complicit in the killing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
the animals trapped inside robots and they get free when you blow up the robotts

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
actually if i recall there was a load of stuff about robotnik's transmogrification machine that turned animals into robots (was this solely because the sega master system didnt have enough sprites to show animals jumping out of the robots when they died so they had to adopt the grimmer storyline that they were permanently transformed into robots??)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

the animals trapped inside robots and they get free when you blow up the robotts

He actually releases animals like a magician when he does the killing, this covers up the killing.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Some kid at school told me Sonic can get a gun and his real name is Max, wonder what he's up to.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Tarkus posted:

For me the Sonic games were always unfun and I've never understood the allure of them. Sonic is difficult to control and the parts where you're going fast are almost always stopped in a jarring way.

Sonic ripoff Jazz Jackrabbit was a better game than sonic.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

In Sonic 5 there's a level called "The Friend Zone" with a barrel that cannot be moved no matter how hard you push up and down. Sonic canonically dies here.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

It's "funny" how you never see those animals again though. As much as eggman tried to protect them by putting them in safety robots, turns out when sonic wants, blood he's gonna get it no matter what.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

actually if i recall there was a load of stuff about robotnik's transmogrification machine that turned animals into robots (was this solely because the sega master system didnt have enough sprites to show animals jumping out of the robots when they died so they had to adopt the grimmer storyline that they were permanently transformed into robots??)

yeah this, sonic is basically an eco terrorist/communist and anyone who may have gotten killed in the course of Sonic's heroics was a fascist who had it coming to them

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't think I've ever played a Sonic game outside of loading one up on an emulator for like 30 seconds. This makes me probably the most qualified person to sort out the lore, because I don't give a gently caress how the fans feel about it. I do not want the job.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Professor Shark posted:

Sonic the hedgehog is an orphan
He seeks those rings because of his traumatic orphan past
Tails is his pseudo son, he likes rings too because he please his adoptive father Sonic
Dr evil is the father

A sonic-austin powers cross over would actually own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nooner posted:

Do you think sonic would have eaten a frog dog with extra cola onions?

Find out in my 16 part epic SonicxDoobie crossover fanfic (spoiler: Tasha and robotnik gently caress plus inflation/vore/mpreg!!!)

Wait a cola onion wtf

Edit: what in the name of a pitiless, hateful loving god