Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s pronounced rhudEYElind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

cracker barrel is great if you want to inflict a really disappointing meal on a kid and follow it up with a gift shop full of disappointing toys, old people freakin love cracker barrel they are coocoo for cocapuffs for it

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
The only thing Rhode Island has going for it is that it's not Connecticut.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SAY YOHO posted:

Rude :mad:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Hahaha it's true, Connecticut is just the worst

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

all rhodes lead to cracker barrel

ri uses this pun on their highways "keep our rhodes safe" which is corny but it's still better than ma's "HEY KEHD TELL YEH MAW IT'S WICKED PISSAH TA USE YA BLINKAH" signs

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
My neighbor's corn field is 22 miles...

drat, RI be tiny.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I have to drive almost exactly 22 miles to get to the county library. It's a good library though, so totally worth it.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
What kind of tiny rear end country do you live in that half a state is 44 km and change??

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Hahaha it's true, Connecticut is just the worst

I’ll continue to live in my safely blue state with good pizza during these trying times

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Jippa posted:

Did crackers used to come in barrels?

Yup.. hardtack was stored and transported in barrels

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

SAY YOHO posted:

They have Sage Francis, he's a cool dude.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’ll continue to live in my safely blue state with good pizza during these trying times

stop passing on the right and use your drat signals! Yuo bastards!!!1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Nooner posted:

I saw a McDonald's billboard one time that implied that the guy would like to have sex with a cheese burger can you imagine that?

I contacted McDonalds advertising and told them their advertisement meant “I want to gently caress this burger” the rep replied they liked how it sounded. I could not make him understand that him liking it didn’t change the meaning.