Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Can't wait for Germany to slither through to the knockouts with a poo poo 2-0 win vs concacaf's tallest dwarf and morocco to let blegum sneak in somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

puchu posted:

They alienated their best players

Did they even have good players?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Shrapnig posted:

Are we still considering the mid-30s has-beens in MLS their best players?

Considering the alternative, yes.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Shrapnig posted:

Are we still considering the mid-30s has-beens in MLS their best players?

have you seen Australia’s squad?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Shrapnig posted:

Actually I'll think you'll find the United States of America are the current CONCACAF Nations League and CONCACAF Gold Cup holders

I know that OP doesn't stop Mexico though

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

So, what are folks doing for streaming? I have SlingTV and a 4K TV and the picture quality is pretty poo poo. I am happy to pay more, I just want to actually get better quality.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

stab posted:

Back to resting on past laurels not realizing being the top team from CONCACAF means nothing because CONCACAF is poo

The top team in CONCACAF isn't Mexico and also didn't advance out of the group stage.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

blue squares posted:

So, what are folks doing for streaming? I have SlingTV and a 4K TV and the picture quality is pretty poo poo. I am happy to pay more, I just want to actually get better quality.

YouTubeTV's 4k package is preposterously expensive but the games look great.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zisky posted:

yeah a couple friends are on YTV and they have had zero complaints

i use lovely bootlegs i refresh once every few minutes and am about 90 seconds behind YTV

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Zisky posted:

Conversely, the terrestrial 4k broadcast, at least through Verizon Fios has been much worse than the normal HD feed. Tons of pixelating and artifacting.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

blue squares posted:

lol wait that Mike Basset thing is a fictional film lol. You almost got me

You nearly had an incredible experience

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Nystral posted:

Where does Mexico go from here?
lol mexico

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

If you have a capitalone card you can get a month of Sling for free, which is basically the entire world cup.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Just make throwaway emails and keep signing up for free weeklong trials of FuboTV, you can do it endlessly with the same credit card and they have 4K.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Zisky posted:

The top team in CONCACAF isn't Mexico and also didn't advance out of the group stage.

:hmmyes:

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Out in the group stage. Wow.

Today I feel like a Canadian.
Quiero Taco Time.

Today I feel like an American.
Quiero Taco Bell.

Tortilla Maker fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Nov 30, 2022

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

blue squares posted:

I dumped Sling for Fubo over a year ago when they (Sling) said they were discontinuing service in a year, those morons. I have gigabit connection, but Fubo gives you all the footy you can consume and 1000 hours recording options. I almost never watch on TV, though.

fakedit

Weaponized Cum posted:

You're poo poo at soccer and didn't invent burritos lol

Hahahaha, had to get the last one in, didn't you

Mr. Mambold fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Nov 30, 2022

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Hejdå Danmark hejdå Mexiko :byewhore:

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Does Tata quit before he gets fired

Tata Martino posted:

"My contract ended as soon as the referee blew the final whistle and there is nothing more to be done."
Some would say

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Nystral posted:

A la mierda

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
A good number of you are salty. I love it.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Tortilla Maker posted:

A good number of you are salty. I love it.

the low sodium tuna & salad subway eat fresh socceroos are absolutely not salty

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Burrito wins!

I’m glad I went to bed instead of watching lol, don’t let the door hit you on the way back home you loving losers, next time dont even bother winning against teams like Argentina in the first match if you aren’t gonna perform like that in the remaining matches. Back to never cheering for those morons ever again.

Well at least the Argentinians wiped the polish, therefore if Saudi beat Argentina and Argentina beat Poland then that means Saudi is better than Poland.

QED

Still gonna poo poo my pants though

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Dec 1, 2022

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Zisky posted:

YouTube TV 4K is great and has no pixelation but they seem to be a couple of minutes delayed behind the real "live" game if you really care about that. If I have scores going on a laptop I can see stuff happen before I see it on my TV. This is on Fios 1 gig fiber connection.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Mexico: At least we’re not Canada.

Close the thread please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nystral posted:

They are going to the finals. Already had their tickets.