Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I bet you think it's a "real gas" to trade rib ticklers!

Well guess what, sicko! That's how guts get busted!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Escape From Noise posted:

I bet you think it's a "real gas" to trade rib ticklers!

Well guess what, sicko! That's how guts get busted!

Plus think about all those poor toms getting fooled

alexandriao

I remember when our ma had to get an operation for her bust gut, the joke our da had told us was so infectious it had already caused 2 car crashes, a snorkeling accident, and a wonky knee

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Heather Papps

hello friend

i used to have sides but i laughed em into orbit learn from my mistakes, stay in school

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I do, and I'm tired of pretending its not much, whats funny with you :jerry:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

some people think I'm funny, but I just parrot things I've heard that made me laugh. it's not my fault they don't know where to find comedy.

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

I do, and I'm tired of pretending its not much, whats funny with you :jerry:

frump truck

hello... again!

i laughed my rear end off and now doctors say i only have a few weeks to live

baka of lathspell

let’s see how much joking you do… in clown prison

subdued clown: not the Big Top *sad honk*

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
tickling a rib is the first step to sexual deviancy

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

i used to have sides but i laughed em into orbit learn from my mistakes, stay in school

I have twice as many sides now

idiotsavant
you fill your hand with jokes and ill fill my hand with my sparkling wit and lets see which fills up first, rear end in a top hat

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

idiotsavant posted:

you fill your hand with jokes and ill fill my hand with my sparkling wit and lets see which fills up first, rear end in a top hat

google THIS

It doesn't matter why the chicken crossed the road because he got hit by a truck and died.

The elephant and the rhino? Dead, thanks to a breeding experiment gone horribly wrong.

Banana? Dead. Collapsed from exhaustion while knocking on a door, then got taken out by a serial killer named Orange. The homeowner tried to call 9-1-1 but got interrupted by a cow.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

google THIS posted:

It doesn't matter why the chicken crossed the road because he got hit by a truck and died.

The elephant and the rhino? Dead, thanks to a breeding experiment gone horribly wrong.

Banana? Dead. Collapsed from exhaustion while knocking on a door, then got taken out by a serial killer named Orange. The homeowner tried to call 9-1-1 but got interrupted by a cow.

:five:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

If you or a horse you love are suffering from long face, the national Suicide and Crisis Hotline is 988

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i will kill jokes (actionable threat)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the second tomato calling to their run-over buddy "come on, catch up!" derives its humor from the fact that the phrase "catch up", in certain dialects, is a homonym of the word "ketchup". ketchup is, amongst several other key ingredients, made out of pureed tomatoes - not completely unlike a tomato run over by a car. in turn, you could also interpret the second tomato's call as "come on, ketchup!", as their run-over friend could crudely be described as ketchup in their current state. the way two different interpretations made possible by this particular homonym, thus causing a humorous incident, is often referred to as a "play on words". a "play on words" can also be expressed in layman's term as a "pun".

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I can't stop slapping my knee. please help me

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Nosfereefer

your friend sk posted:

I can't stop slapping my knee. please help me

1800's surgeon: this entire knee is already post-humorous - we must swiftly amputate it at the funny bone!

Escape From Noise

Several lives and homes were lost in the latest laugh riot.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Telling jokes makes you the joke :catbert:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I've always wondered why busting a nut isn't covered by my medical insurance. it hurts and is delicate when being repaired

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
haha I meant busting a gut
nbd

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

nbd

:mods:

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
I don't think it's very funny. I drink milk at the computer and every time someone tells a joke, i spit my milk all over the place, forcing me to buy a new keyboard. Please think before you tell jokes

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Areola Grande posted:

nbd

lol

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

I've always wondered why busting a nut isn't covered by my medical insurance. it hurts and is delicate when being repaired

did you know? Dave Lee Roth took out nut bustin' insurance

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i watched my entire extended family die while driving around in a single tiny car accident and you think that’s something thats funny to joke around with?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
Literally one of the biggest villains in the world is called “The Joker.” Do you think that’s ok?

Soapyshoes fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Dec 16, 2022