Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Tite Barnacle posted:

Of course it was my lifestyle. Lol I don't know how to do that cause the brain cancer got me too. They say I might not be able to post anymore.

The way I see it, dead people can’t post, so as long as you keep posting you won’t die. For the love of sweet baby Krampus, keep posting!

Edit: Seriously though, even though it’s lifestyle related, it’s not your fault. Free will is a joke, our paths were all set at the moment of the Big Bang. I hope you go into the undiscovered country as quietly, peacefully, and darkly as I hope to some day,

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Dec 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

You can't rules lawyer anyone who says they believe in God or the Constitution into agreeing with your point. There's never going to be a thing where they're like "Oh, you point is correct, your evidence is too much, I am slain!" Those people will always just come up with some justification or something and if you really go down their argument hole and really confront them with obvious problems with their worldview, they won't have an epiphany or think you're amazing or concede the argument. They'll just say "well, that's your view" or run away. They won't fuckin' stop, and MSNBC libs need to understand that.

the only winning move is to kick them in the balls

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I just got back from the mall, where I learned that mannequins have prominent nipples now. At least the female mannequins do. I was not looking at dude mannequin nipples because I'm not a pervert.

This is partly so you can tell if your nipples will poke out while wearing that particular garment

the other reason is HUBBA HUBBA PAPA IN TRUBBA!!!!! *wolf whistle*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dude mannequins have dilz and balls

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

You can engrave constructed floors in dwarf fortress now!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I just got back from the mall, where I learned that mannequins have prominent nipples now. At least the female mannequins do. I was not looking at dude mannequin nipples because I'm not a pervert.
Finally my plans are coming to fruition

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Is it cold in here or am I just a pervert

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

Literally every new thing I learn that has anything to do with childbirth is gross & terrifying

:stonk:

when i was a student scrub tech i got to sit in on some child births, and in one case they had to do an emergency c-section which is what id imagine is being described here. the surgeon made a long horizontal incision where the uterus is and then basically just used their hands to pry open the belly the rest of the way to get direct acccess to the uterus. cant waste time with a baby i guess.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

YeahTubaMike posted:

Literally every new thing I learn that has anything to do with childbirth is gross & terrifying

Yeah, no poo poo.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

sigher posted:

Yeah, no poo poo.

actually most women poo poo themselves during childbirth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Junk posted:

lol

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Junk posted:

Yuck

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

yeah it's disgraceful, makes me glad i'm not a woman (yet)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

dirt is just small rocks...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

flubber nuts posted:

dirt is just small rocks...

Dirt is like literally all dead bodies. Make a rock out of dirt. You can’t lol. :hb:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Dirt is like literally all dead bodies. Make a rock out of dirt. You can’t lol. :hb:

saying it here because i cant pm you but you're my favorite poster

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

no, i think bodies are made out of even smaller rocks than dirt tbh i havnt got that far into my dirt textbook yet though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's dust you numbnuts

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

What’s a bone

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jokes posted:

What’s a bone

the elon

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I found out ovechkin is 4th all time in hits

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I watched a game where a very hyper Ovechkin was visibly talking to himself on the bench and then hopped over during a change, grabbed the puck, and scored on a breakaway.

He’s like a Russian Hockey Leprechaun

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
It's dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh, not a one whore soapin sleigh.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Make a rock out of dirt. You can’t lol. :hb:

I do this every time I fire the kiln :evilbuddy:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Sex Farm posted:

I found out ovechkin is 4th all time in hits

He really is one of the greats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

flubber nuts posted:

when i was a student scrub tech i got to sit in on some child births, and in one case they had to do an emergency c-section which is what id imagine is being described here. the surgeon made a long horizontal incision where the uterus is and then basically just used their hands to pry open the belly the rest of the way to get direct acccess to the uterus. cant waste time with a baby i guess.

Watching male first year nursing students as they watch their first birth never gets old.