Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kvlt! posted:

lmao even if this is true which it isnt im fine with someone feeding their ego by donating $10k to a good cause.

He also donated to that guy doing (backyard?) or indie wrestler who botched a move and had both his legs shattered a while back

He also donated a bunch to that guy who was in a car crash a couple of years ago. I wonder what he's doing now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He's working as the ace of All Elite Wrestling!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Cavauro posted:

He's working as the ace of All Elite Wrestling!

Moxley?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORe8kSQCBUc

nsfw cussing. sorry for cuss

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

chus jerischo

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the typo is actually marketing for this year's jericho chrus

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Penguin Patrol posted:

the typo is actually marketing for this year's jericho chrus

Nah, he's secretly encouraging singing the chrus of Judas

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Chris Jericho called a woman a filthy dirty disgusting bottom-feeding trash bag ho to her face repeatedly and got cheered for it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

fail-rear end mods should be chain-probating the dipshit that came in here to insult Chris Jericho, the GOAT, the master of re-invention, the cruisemaster of ceremonies

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

reality_groove posted:

Chris Jericho called a woman a filthy dirty disgusting bottom-feeding trash bag ho to her face repeatedly and got cheered for it.

and that woman turned out to be Stephanie McMahon!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

fail-rear end mods should be chain-probating the dipshit that came in here to insult Chris Jericho, the GOAT, the master of re-invention, the cruisemaster of ceremonies

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

GOAT

https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1610975370978951169

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Salty ROH fan, all members of the JAS beneffited!!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

dromal phrenia posted:

This is the Jericho Appreciation Society, not the Mrs. Jericho Appreciation Society

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Missed opportunity to get his amazing catchphrase “G.F.Y. rear end” over

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

At first, I didn’t care for Jericho on commentary, but he’s really grown into the job. It’s always great hearing him singing the praises of his colleagues and putting everyone over.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jan 7, 2023

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

edogawa rando posted:

At first, I didn’t care for Jericho on commentary, but he’s really grown into the job. It’s always great hearing him sing8ng the praises of his colleagues and putting everyone over.

Yeah it's like every once in a while he forgets he's supposed to be a heel.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I was very disappointed we never actually got this as a real episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Dacap posted:

I was very disappointed we never actually got this as a real episode

I don’t watch the show (why would I watch the show Dacap) but I choose not to let this post ruin my imagination of what the episode would be like. I bet it’d be funny.