Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It's funny because Mike White is also bad, it's just Zach wouldn't take responsibility for sucking and seems to be a generally unlikeable person, so White is the much preferred option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

It seems like Russ, that Zach has lost the locker room though. That's how the Rams put 51 points on a defense like Denver. The team just quit. Hackett was married to Wilson and when he couldn't or wouldn't make the needed change the team's just gone gently caress it. You can see it even with the scrap after the game. Saleh knows if he keeps forcing Zach the team will quit because they can't stand the dude. If you've got a lovely player who the team will play with he's going to be the better option than the dude they hate.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one is going to be allowed to "make the change" for like 3-4 years so they're going to have to hire a deliberate poopcoach and run him for 2 years then maybe think about getting a real guy in there

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Certainly if they live in Texas

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Mega64 posted:

It's funny because Mike White is also bad, it's just Zach wouldn't take responsibility for sucking and seems to be a generally unlikeable person, so White is the much preferred option.
Mike White is maybe bad by greater NFL standards but he’s the only QB on the roster that makes the Jets offense actually functional.

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1606303424353513472
By DVOA:
Wilson -16.2%
Flacco -18.8%
White +12.5%

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

there's not enough good QBs, these games stink

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
I have faith in the Seahawks defense's ability to make any quarterback look like they're Patrick Mahomes.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
i have absolutely no faith in the chargers postseason campaign

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
Derwin James gave up the most points on defense against the Colts.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

HyperPuma posted:

Same.

However: They're in.

:)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HyperPuma posted:

:same: but I’m happy for Ross and Herbert that they finally made it with him

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

Same.

However: They're in.

:)

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1607592595940642816

They can't make the 4th seed so that'd mean the other option is Herbert vs Mahomes (or Allen). Only bad QB matchup possible for the Chargers is the Ravens if Lamar is still out as far as I can tell.

...oh Malik Willis is in there lurking if the Titans can pull off a division championship, that's less than ideal for our QB dreams.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Dec 27, 2022

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Let's go.

The AFC QBs that've clinched so far are like. All 26 and under

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1607592595940642816

They can't make the 4th seed so that'd mean the other option is Herbert vs Mahomes (or Allen). Only bad QB matchup possible for the Chargers is the Ravens if Lamar is still out as far as I can tell.

...oh Malik Willis is in there lurking if the Titans can pull off a division championship, that's less than ideal for our QB dreams.

Don't worry, if the Titans win the division it's a free win for the fifth seed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nervous posted:

I have faith in the Seahawks defense's ability to make any quarterback look like they're Brock Purdy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

just :lol: that Tua is still getting his brain scrambled and sent back in to play. The NFL still treats concussions like a loving joke.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I love Nickelodeon's broadcast. It offers just another level of humiliation that I've never seen before.

This one was the best one yet. Everyone's seen the Patrick Star clip but they had this lovely 3d Santa that was running as a wr during the plays.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

pasaluki posted:

I love Nickelodeon's broadcast. It offers just another level of humiliation that I've never seen before.

This one was the best one yet. Everyone's seen the Patrick Star clip but they had this lovely 3d Santa that was running as a wr during the plays.

The yeti named Al T. Tood dumping snow on the fans

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The Nickelodeon blimp abducting Baker.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Imagine if the Tua/Cincy concussion happened on a Nickelodeon broadcast.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

TheBizzness posted:

"Tua's seeing stars after that hit"

"uhhh I'm right here guys!"

"Sorry Patrick he's not seeing those kinds of stars. You know kids how sometimes you get a little dizzy or confused? Maybe you fall down at recess or maybe your dad gives you a little bonk when you bring home bad grades?"

"I'm like that all the time! That's why I talk so slow!"

"Oh Patrick..."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

As someone who has never seen an episode of Spongebob I find this Patrick Starr fellow to be extremely confusing

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Look we know you don't have a fully guaranteed contract or pensions but you have to retire for your own good.

Yeah that would go over extremely well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

TheBizzness posted:

If they're staying true to the creator of SpongeBob's sensibilities It would probably be a joke about Patrick not having a central nervous system.