Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Infinitum posted:

It should be today, heres the demo setlist

Okay got to play it tonight, and this game is really hard! It has a very steep learning curve and getting even anything above D rank is very challenging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

What's up with February? Why is it spelled like that? Weird!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

bone emulator posted:

What's up with February? Why is it spelled like that? Weird!

it's named after the Roman festival of Februa, which was held during that month

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1620460113751597057?t=ir8iaEBsq64FZ32UvmRuzQ&s=19

drat nobody liked our live service Halo. We should focus even more on multiplayer.

In fairness, people liked their stories even less.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Waltzing Along posted:

gently caress, I forgot I was playing this. Does it work yet?

I don't know, despite loving Golf Story enough to own a physical edition and a sticker on my car I skipped the sequel

Waffleman_ posted:

February Games Chat: Happy Jill Valentines

This one

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

New Theatrhythm feels great

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Februarhythm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
new thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4023087