Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

Jossar posted:

drat, and we just changed the thread title too.

When the right title comes along it really shouldn’t matter how long ago the last time it was changed.

In games related content. After many months of a friend recommending Satisfactory, I bought it recently when it was on sale. This game has its hooks in me. Half the time I’m not even playing the game but planning stuff in excel to optimize my productivity. Despite not being a dad, I feel like I have now reached my dad gaming phase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

McSpanky posted:

I have a $20 rice cooker with the extremely fuzzy logic of "fill with rice and water, bowl depresses spring onto heating element, cooked rice is lifted up by spring" and it has yet to be defeated

Yeah the basic ones are amazing for the price, especially if they come with a steamer basket. Get home from work and just throw the rice and water in, put some frozen veggies and/or fish in the basket and you've got a meal in 20 minutes, and can make fried rice with the leftovers tomorrow morning.