Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would you choose?
Be born
No
View Results

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

If you'd asked me 10 years ago, it would be a resounding NO.

But today, despite the fact that the past 10 years were still hard, I'd say yes. I've seen enough and stuck around long enough that I know life can get better.

Yes but have you considered it only gets better so that you can continually recalibrate/reset/perpetuate your gauge of suffering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The universe is an abomination of cruelty and indifference. But I love big tiddies and Monster Magnet. It’s tough to say.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
This thread is chinstroking nonsense and doomer bait is low class and just brings down the overwhelmingly chipper and happy stuff goons would otherwise be posting.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

CaptainSarcastic posted:

GBS: Attack and dethrone God

Hang that fucker for crimes against humanity.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
We are all born crying--and I'm talking full-on bawling and screaming--because being alive is so much more horrible than what came before.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Is this another honeypot for all the terminally depressed goons like the why would you want kids thread

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

For the record yes but there were some real grindy years from 15-25

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Big Scary Owl posted:

So we got a total of :69snypa: votes, with "No" having 66.67% which is pretty significant. By the rules of democracy, we should be able to impeach and/or sue God

Haven't you read the bible? The human condition is the result of a practical joke by a mischievous snake who thought it'd just be hilarious if these innocent animals suddenly gained the sapience to understand morality but lost none of their biological imperative to devour other life and gently caress each other hedonisticallly. The resulting creature was such an abomination that god had to expel humanity from paradise.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

GBS: Attack and dethrone God

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Hang that fucker for crimes against humanity.

According to the new testament he was crucified over it!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

According to the new testament he was crucified over it!

The trinity is a bunch of nonsense so Jesus will be called as a prosecution witness at God’s trial.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Bobcats posted:

This thread is chinstroking nonsense and doomer bait is low class and just brings down the overwhelmingly chipper and happy stuff goons would otherwise be posting.

Tbf you brought it back from the dead so you have blame as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Say no and deny you all my posting? Dream on, muchacho!