Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
most seductive cryptid?
bigfoot
a lawful good republican
Nessie
goku...
View Results

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, I once made a pretty funny post about a "republican encounter". Happened a long time ago but I was very proud of that post.

But now I can't find it. Funny posts by me might be a cryptid. I'm sure they happened but I have no evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

The bear from golden compass help me do a sick trick off a ramp, but tore my rear end in a top hat way open :/

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I got victimised by a little gremlin who feeds entirely off my awful posting but now all he does is scream at me to stop while clutching his corpulent distended belly

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
I would like to report that I have never encountered a single cryptid.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Bigfoot is a lady and used me as her human tampon

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

Fuckin prude

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'd like to go on record that mothman is gay and a passionate lover

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

That's because you were the cryptid all along

a CRYPTIDIOT ha ha!

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I once rode an Ogopogo. I tried to gently caress it, of course, but it was pretty big and undulating really fast and anyway I can't please a human with what I'm packing, much less a 60' zeuglodon.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
friend of mine was almost driven off the road by the jersey devil. rascal was trying to get her pizza

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It was a sad day when they removed the cryptid encounters section from Craigslist.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'll be honest, i may have a wealthy client who is trying to locate a bigfoot so they can jack it off. any tips to a location of one are much appreciated.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Tn1mScN.mp4

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the same man came to my house and sucked my dick again. i shouldn't have left the door open while hanging out naked in my front room. he may have been bigfoot but i can't be certain, it all happened so fast.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

he looked like this but he walked on two feet and vlooked more like a normal man. terrifying...

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The crab-walking creature from Xtro removed the distributor cap to my car so I wouldn’t hit it with my car.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

flubber nuts posted:

wtf kind of poll is this op the most seductive cryptid is easily the jersey devil.

I’m trying not to get too worked up about this post but the most seductive cryptid is obviously the Fresno Nightcrawler.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That thing fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

All I see here is a bountiful harvest of avatar material.