Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
most seductive cryptid?
bigfoot
a lawful good republican
Nessie
goku...
View Results

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
it seems we no longer have a thread for documenting and reporting our various sexual and non sexual encounters with cryptids. has anyone successfully jacked off a bigfoot? nessie? champy? this thread is a safe space for people to post their encounters and not in any way a honeypot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Nessy is into feet.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
When I was a kid on a dock at a lake on a cub scouts trip at night the sky flashed white impossibly bright impossibly quickly for a split second, and afterwards everybody, including the adults were standing in different positions and asking what happened. I assume it was a Jackalope.

Voted goku because I think I may have seen him entering the atmosphere.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wtf kind of poll is this op the most seductive cryptid is easily the jersey devil.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I saw Jesus in my dreams

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

saw a mudcrab the other day

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
bigfoot sucked me off ?!?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dsf posted:

bigfoot sucked me off ?!?

Bigfoot hosed you on

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
saw my nude rear end in the mirror the other day. absolutely hosed up creature.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/34jV8C7.gifv

I want one of those aliens from Signs to gas me with their neurotoxin and probe my rear end all night long.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I checked my nude rear end in the mirror for moles the other day, but somehow it was egg_dog’s nude rear end and I was so afraid I shat on the mirror.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I am being hunted by the Mongolian Death Worm

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Hell Gem
Goku isn't really seductive. Dude is a total Chad though, I think it was revealed he never even kissed his wife, this was after his son was born. He just would dump loads in her and go back to training. Maybe come back later to eat the equivalent of 12 meals she cooked for him, then go back to training.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bum the Sad posted:

Goku isn't really seductive. Dude is a total Chad though, I think it was revealed he never even kissed his wife, this was after his son was born. He just would dump loads in her and go back to training. Maybe come back later to eat the equivalent of 12 meals she cooked for him, then go back to training.

This is how everybody in Japan lives, how could you be so culturally insensitive? It’s their way of life!

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Hell Gem

Nigmaetcetera posted:

This is how everybody in Japan lives, how could you be so culturally insensitive? It’s their way of life!

Truly a superior culture. :nyoron:

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jan 5, 2023

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I want a cryptid that's just a big untextured cube that someone made in Blender at like the start of a project and saved by mistake so it just sat on their computer for ages, just an untextured unlit cube. It floats around and doesn't do much of anything, it doesn't make any noise or seem to be able to interact with anything tangibly.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Hell Gem

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I want a cryptid that's just a big untextured cube that someone made in Blender at like the start of a project and saved by mistake so it just sat on their computer for ages, just an untextured unlit cube. It floats around and doesn't do much of anything, it doesn't make any noise or seem to be able to interact with anything tangibly.

You're basically describing yourself, just a cube instead of a sphere.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMLRcZQTx_A

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The skunk ape keeps loving with the azimuth of my satellite dish.

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

When I was a kid on a dock at a lake on a cub scouts trip at night the sky flashed white impossibly bright impossibly quickly for a split second, and afterwards everybody, including the adults were standing in different positions and asking what happened. I assume it was a Jackalope.

I don't know if you're trolling or what, but this is ridiculous and wrong.

This was very obviously a hodag.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A wampus cat winked at me and gave me two thumbs up while running at full speed once.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson officially considered to be a cryptid?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson officially considered to be a cryptid?

He was. When he signed a contract with the WWF, he lost all his supernatural abilities and became mortal.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Linux Pirate posted:

He was. When he signed a contract with the WWF, he lost all his supernatural abilities and became mortal.

In that case I have nothing to contribute to this thread.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
bigfoot ate my rear end. gave me worms. itchy as hell.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i was going to the bathroom and a man jumped in the stall with me and sucked my dick. just reporting this encounter he may have been bigfoot

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also it was my bathroom at home.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Chupacabra pegged me. Didn’t finish me off. Horny as hell.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Hell Yeah posted:

i was going to the bathroom and a man jumped in the stall with me and sucked my dick. just reporting this encounter he may have been bigfoot

Sorry, it was just a Bigfoot costume I wore.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I saw a mermaid....

turns out I was justt huffing paint in my tub again.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Jimmy Hoffa owns a pizza shop on the corner of Kennedy Boulevard and Newark Avenue. It's called "Jimmy Hoffa's Pizza Shop." He's been hiding in plain sight.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3892061&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=21

AHEM

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this poor guy was sexually assaulted by a female bigfoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxwHvttPkXo

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
I encountered this cryptid once that scared the poo poo out of me. I was at a lake and saw it just... floating. On the surface of the water, as impossible as that sounds. Its body was white, but it wasn't skin or hair, it was like the stuff that's inside pillows. From its face protruded some curved, orange thing. As I was watching, wings expanded from its body and it launched into the sky! And its dick was huge

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Linux Pirate posted:

Nessy is into feet.

Is he into big feet? Asking for a friend...

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The Jersey Devil once invited me to a steak dinner at Outback. It excused itself to the restroom and escaped out the window leaving me to pay the bill.

That fucker.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
these are all good stories and I'm compiling the data from them

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
THE MOTHMAN MADE ME HIS MOTH WIFE !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i once encountered a strange creature in the scottish highlands. it was a cloud of terrible flies. mysterious.