Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Anyone got a link to the threads from the day?

Still funny that you basically had a well mannered football riot where your cops shot an unarmed woman and the cops are remembered as the victims

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

That‘s an ILC Dover SCape CBRN30.

Costs several hundred dollars, has a shelf life of five years, lasts thirty minutes before the batteries discharge and render it useless.

At least when cops play the terror card to get equipment, it’s toys like machine guns.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The real victims of January 6th are us, for being deprived of Trump's tweets.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Harvey Birdman posted:

they gotta be fresh when you tase em, get a nice sear going

I think you just opened up a new world for me, thank you

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Reminds me of a character from the old pc series Starcraft

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Reminds me of a character from the old pc series Starcraft

Oh that's Tanya Harding's ice skating friend.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

I was at work when it went down and when I told one of the carriers about it he said something like, "They should've shot them the second they breached the door!" It was about then that I remembered that most people still have this sense of patriotism and that I'm the weirdo who spent all afternoon cackling and whooping.

yeah I had a moment like this too :D

it's funny, everyone hates congress but them getting terrorized by a bunch of fat guys wearing animal pelts is a bridge too far, I guess

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Chevron/status/1347004338577813511

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I’d like to have a moment of silence for the true victims, our brave cops, who selflessly mostly stayed home, waved the rioters through, took selfies and arrested that one Antifa guy who tried organizing an armed counter-protest on Facebook.

Sadly, the stress was too much for a couple of DC police who were associates of Roger Stone, and they took their own lives. Can we get an ‘F’ in the thread to pay respects?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDl2yInP_xo&t=80s

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Buck Wildman posted:

it's very apocryphal but I choose to believe the story that when he tazered his nuts he pissed himself, which conducted the electricity to lethal levels

iirc this did happen, his wife said it didn’t but 1) she was obviously biased and 2) multiple experts said that was the only explanation for the smell witnesses reported and 3) they proved it was not only possible but likely on Adam Savage Tested.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

they proved it was not only possible but likely on Adam Savage Tested.

going to watch this now

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

speng31b posted:

going to watch this now

Did you watch it?

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Adam Savage Tested.

more like "Ah drat... Savaged Testes"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

"They should've shot them the second they breached the door!"

tbf the secret service guy did do this

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I’d like to have a moment of silence for the true victims, our brave cops, who selflessly mostly stayed home, waved the rioters through, took selfies and arrested that one Antifa guy who tried organizing an armed counter-protest on Facebook.

Sadly, the stress was too much for a couple of DC police who were associates of Roger Stone, and they took their own lives. Can we get an ‘F’ in the thread to pay respects?

F to our brave boys in blue

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Trixie Hardcore posted:

iirc this did happen, his wife said it didn’t but 1) she was obviously biased and 2) multiple experts said that was the only explanation for the smell witnesses reported and 3) they proved it was not only possible but likely on Adam Savage Tested.

“We talked to his widow, and she said that he didn’t do it” is the most bullshit “fact checking” ever.

Like even Glen Kessler would pause before publishing that one, though he would publish it.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Azathoth posted:

F to our brave boys who are now blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronin1138
Jan 16, 2019

by Hand Knit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Jan 6th was like 911 for a lot of americans. I remember it was a slow day at work so I got paid to watch the whole thing happen and I was the first one to post the It's happening! ron paul gif and I got empty quoted like 100 times and that felt good but I was surprised that only one lady got shot. I thought it was going to be a bloodbath with all of those guns but it was just a bunch of frat boy antics and horsing around and then the energy slowly died and people started to walk away as they got bored. Cool and funny event but it had a boring ending.

I have to find the video, but that one hick waving the confederate flag on the lawn and getting surrounded and beaten by security forces (this was later when police finally arrived) was well worth it.