Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao at putting the discount cat post in there. Spread the word brotha.

lmfao getting a bit too hype from pwning that guy in a different thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Here. Just take it. Take everything inside it. Take whatever you need to make this game a reality.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Here. Just take it. Take everything inside it. Take whatever you need to make this game a reality.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao at putting the discount cat post in there. Spread the word brotha.

lmfao whoops

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

[fist up in the air white guy during nation of domination intro in 1996] Power to the Players

This.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

[fist up in the air white guy during nation of domination intro in 1996] Power to the Players

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao whoops

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My butthole thanks you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sir. This is a wend*fake gervais joyless scream laughing*

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ol yeller posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sir. This is a wend*fake gervais joyless scream laughing*

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

ol yeller posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

This thread is for cataloging and :ninja:ing the release of upcoming hype beast game made by worms butthole guy.

the concept of the game

:siren: official game art :siren: YES THIS IS HOW GOOD THE GAME IS GOING TO LOOK !!!!!!!! This is not made for trailer bullshit. real in game footage

will this game have 2 players?
yes

MORE IN GAME ART NAO!!!!!!

release date
tbd.

will this game be good?
yes.

Fargield posted:

Based would be an understatement

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

insane anime posted:

This thread is for cataloging and :ninja:ing the release of upcoming hype beast game made by worms butthole guy.

the concept of the game

:siren: official game art :siren: YES THIS IS HOW GOOD THE GAME IS GOING TO LOOK !!!!!!!! This is not made for trailer bullshit. real in game footage

will this game have 2 players?
yes

MORE IN GAME ART NAO!!!!!!

release date
tbd.

will this game be good?
yes.

Awesome.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

lmfao whoops

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

discount cathouse posted:

I had to delete my fetlife profile due to an unfortunate series of posts that were deemed racist, that were made during a psychotic episode.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lemony Kinkshame's An Unfortunate Series of Posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I happen to think that guy is fairly litty and chill.