Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I got fired from the discount calendar store, I always could only count on myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

All chaps are assless, which you’d know if you didn’t get fired from the discount dictionary store.

i just called the discount calendar store. they're running out of you!

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I got fired from the discount calendar store, now I can't even get a date.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I got fired from the discount calender store, turns out they hate it when you form a union with the janitor

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I got fired from the discount calendar store, they said I was stuck in the past after I kept jizzing on expired calendars.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I loving hate working at the discount calendar store. Counting the days until retirement.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mega64 posted:

I got fired from the discount calendar store, they said I was stuck in the past after I kept jizzing on expired calendars.

having a hard time with the pent up one liners now that qcs uis closed, eh

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Man says to Doctor, "Doctor" I have a problem with my 'B*ttom'
Doctor: Let me Check
MAN: can the 💋'Nurse'💋 check in stead
Doctor: ok NURSE come in...

NURSE... is a MAN! with a 'DISCOUNT CALENDAR'

Moral of the Story: NURSE... is a MAN! with a 'DISCOUNT CALENDAR'

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

FAT DAVE'S DISCOUNT CALENDARS

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Im just a simple man that wants some easy way to keep track of the passing days, but I dont have a lot of money.

When will there be a store for me?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I got fired from the discount calxner ator for managing my banging her own Gingerbread.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

X JAKK posted:

Im just a simple man that wants some easy way to keep track of the passing days, but I dont have a lot of money.

When will there be a store for me?

Sorry buddy but money makes the world stay stationary at the centre of the universe.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I asked ChatGPT to write a joke about being fired from the discount calendar store

ChatGPT posted:

A man walks into a discount calendar store and approaches the manager. "I heard you're looking for someone to fill a position here," he says. "I'm interested, what does the job entail?"

The manager replies, "Well, you'll be responsible for stocking the shelves, helping customers find what they're looking for, and generally keeping the store organized."

The man nods, "Sounds great, I'm definitely qualified for that. When can I start?"

The manager looks at him skeptically, "Well, I have to warn you, we have a very strict policy here. If you're even one minute late, you're fired."

The man is taken aback, "Really? That's a bit harsh, don't you think?"

The manager shrugs, "It's just the way things are. But if you're willing to take the risk, you can start tomorrow."

The man agrees and starts the job the next day. To his surprise, he's actually really good at it. He's always on time, he's efficient and friendly with customers, and he's extremely organized. He starts to think that this might be the perfect job for him.

However, things take a turn for the worse. One day, he's running a little late. He tries to hurry, but he can't seem to shake the feeling that he's going to be fired. He finally arrives at the store, and the manager is standing at the door with a stern look on his face.

The man's heart sinks as the manager says, "I'm sorry, but you're fired. You were one minute late."

The man is devastated. He's never been fired from a job before, and he's not sure what to do. He starts to walk away, but then he turns around and says, "Can I at least know the reason why I was fired?"

The manager looks at him, "It's simple, Time management."

:hmmyes:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Tinestram posted:

I asked ChatGPT to write a joke about being fired from the discount calendar store

:hmmyes:

this is a shaggy dog story version of the traditional "i took too much time off" punchline

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
gently caress... That's funny

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

but that was the deal, he knew that going into the discount calendar business, he knew the that upfront that if you are one minute late you hit the bricks pal, you're fired, you're done, find a new loving job

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i got diarrhea :barf:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I didn't get laid at the discount calendar store work party

I couldn't find a date

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
i got fired from the discount calendar store because I architected a rewrite of their wordpress site into a react application hosted using Kubernetes on a hybrid AWS/GCP stack with slack integration and using a custom R/Go/C# backend hosted on digitalocean with datadog and stackhawk alerting and TeamCityCI

and well anyway the first round of SaS bills bankrupted the place and they couldn't make payroll

wordpress still has some uses i guess

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I got fired from the calendar store. They said my jokes were all dated.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mega64 posted:

Does that discount them further?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

added two extra holidays in April

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

i got fired from the discount calendar store

for human trafficking

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I got fired from the discount calendar store for giving a discount

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
I got fired from the discount calendar store. I was a day late and a dollar short.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

The AI has been the only one to make a decent joke out of this, humanity's days are numbered

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
But there never was a discount calendar store.

None of us made it out of Vietnam.

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 19, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

(Scene opens with Jerry sitting in his apartment with George)

Jerry: (frustrated) I got fired from the discount calendar store today.

George: (surprised) What? Why?

Jerry: The owner is a complete lunatic. He's convinced that the calendars are all plotting against him.

George: (laughing) What do you mean?

Jerry: (joining in the laughter) He would come in every day and start talking to the calendars like they were alive. He would say things like "I know you're trying to sabotage me, but it's not going to work."

George: (still laughing) That's ridiculous.

Jerry: (getting serious) Yeah, it is. But the worst part is, he started accusing me of being in on it. He said I was in league with the calendars.

George: (shocked) He fired you for that?

Jerry: (nodding) Yep. He said I was a "calendar sympathizer" and that I had to go.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

got fired from the discount calendar store

because anal makes ones whole week

or something like that, i dont know, not my best work

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

5 days are included but there's an up charge for weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I got fired from the discount calendar store. They shot me into next year!