Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Did you guys know that Darth Vader means Darth Father?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The one animal species that evolved itself to being made entirely out of plastic.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What's the equivalent of like you know if it part robot ur a cyborg what is that if ur part plastic?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Some kinda trash golem?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nooner posted:

What's the equivalent of like you know if it part robot ur a cyborg what is that if ur part plastic?

Barbie.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I will eat mouth bill and you will like it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I just went to fiji and did microplastic surveys on beaches next to the south pacific garbage patch and yeah its pretty bad out there in the ocean

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LuckyCat posted:

I will eat mouth bill and you will like it

It was supposed to say big mouth bill the signing bass but I ran out of space THANKS JEFF <:mad:>

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

it's still safe/ethical to eat chicken right? :ohdear:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Caesar Saladin posted:

I just went to fiji and did microplastic surveys on beaches next to the south pacific garbage patch and yeah its pretty bad out there in the ocean

hard to believe the bottles just wash up already square right?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

It's bugs or nothing.

Thanks a lot Obama.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

hard to believe the bottles just wash up already square right?

I didn't see any square bottles but I saw hundreds of them washed up on beaches and an insane amount of degraded microplastics from bottles that had gathered on the stormlines. Here's a picture I took of a crt tv that somehow ended up on the shore and you can see the chaos behind it. This wasn't a tourist beach so it had all washed up from the oceans. I can't imagine how this tv got there though.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nooner posted:

Did you guys see this poo poo, apparently freshwater fish are all hella full of forever chemicals and eating one serving of fresh water fish is the same as drinking dirty water for a month and I guess yo uh shouldn't eat fresh water fish anymore because that sounds hella hosed up but idk I probably will still eat fresh water fish will you?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

We’re you not paying attention. The chicken? Poison

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Is this the new Earth is hosed thread?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

loving doomers, everything is fine! go back to your plastic fields

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
♫ Plastic fields forever ♪

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

verbal enema posted:

swedish fish are TRASH

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I bet it's pretty tough to be a ceo these days. Trying to decide which untapped clean resource to pollute and ruin forever next. What's even left? Maybe that's why billionaires have such a hard on for space.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I don't care because I've never and will never eat a freshwater fish. Yuck. Saltwater for life.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

i thought this was gonna be a clammy thread from the title

Y’aaarrrrr and ye would have been walkin the plank matey! :backtowork:

Slammin ‘chovies with nooner. :jerky:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Caesar Saladin posted:

I didn't see any square bottles but I saw hundreds of them washed up on beaches and an insane amount of degraded microplastics from bottles that had gathered on the stormlines. Here's a picture I took of a crt tv that somehow ended up on the shore and you can see the chaos behind it. This wasn't a tourist beach so it had all washed up from the oceans. I can't imagine how this tv got there though.

very carefully

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I'm constantly eating shellfish even though I'm pretty sure I am highly allergic as every time I end up doubled over in pain clasping my sides thinking I am going to die. I will sit on the toilet, rear end hole agape, spewing poo poo until there is nothing left but dry heaves from the raw hole. I've run out of toilet paper before I poo poo so much.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

unknown butthole posted:

I'm constantly eating shellfish even though I'm pretty sure I am highly allergic as every time I end up doubled over in pain clasping my sides thinking I am going to die. I will sit on the toilet, rear end hole agape, spewing poo poo until there is nothing left but dry heaves from the raw hole. I've run out of toilet paper before I poo poo so much.

You know you're not supposed to eat the stuff you find washed up on the beach, right?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He felt letting it go to waste would be shellfish

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
is it still ok to put pennies in my mouth? like a whole bunch of them at once?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

shellfish is gross

insects of the sea

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol if u dont like scrimps buddy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
is eating plastic actually bad for you or is this just another lieberal boogey man? ?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im inviting my neighbors over for fondue only instead of cheese we melting down a bunch of old sprite bottles i had in a bag in my garage and dipping poo poo into that

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on

Nooner posted:

im inviting my neighbors over for fondue only instead of cheese we melting down a bunch of old sprite bottles i had in a bag in my garage and dipping poo poo into that

is it the new clear plastic prite bottles or the old green ones? I bet the green ones taste better

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

All seafood is beautiful and if you don't like it suck my dick, i hate you

*crunches on plastic bottle*

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm not big on fish but how does this affect the whole shrimp situation

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It's honestly probably okay if we die off as a species. I really don't mean that in a hateful way, either.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Something FISHY going on with the fish and the plastic in the water :smuggo:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

When people get on a pedestal and start shouting about ensuring the future for our species they look suspiciously as some mustachioed European. You're not you're species, in less than a century it won't matter at all and these future humans only exist in your head.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

Did you guys know that Darth Vader means Darth Father?

Black Papa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Professor Shark posted:

Something FISHY going on with the fish and the plastic in the water :smuggo:

I used to live next to a sushi place called Something Fishy and always thought that while I get what they were going for it was kind of an unappetizing name for a restaurant