Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

thin blue whine posted:

waving to my neighbor and calling out to say hello even though they are trying to pretend they don't hear or see me.
Please stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*buys half a block of houses to quarter neonazi militia*

*no one notices*

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Honey, the new neighbor quartered their own neonazi militia! We have to do something it's bigger than ours!

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

I moved to this subdivision because I am absolutely terrified of black people but will never admit it out loud.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Putting my heart and soul into watering, weeding, and mowing this 10 foot by 10 foot patch of grass in my front yard in a desert.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*stares out the window for hours, hoping to see an unfamiliar car pass by so I can call the police*

"These drat kids don't do anything all day except play on their phones!"

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Why does my neighbors patch of grass always looks so god drat neat and green. Were in a drat desert. No matter how much I water I can't get mine to look like that. Bet the bastards doing it just to spite me.

But soon as he's away, I got my weed killer ready. HAHAHHAaaaa Then well see whose got the nicest loving grass on the street.

....Oh god do I hate him. ...just so...SO ....MUCH.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
*Talks endlessly with all the neighbors and family about the new chain restaurant that's coming into the nearest strip mall for the 6 months that it's under construction*

*Only goes there once because the gravy was too spicy*

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Edmonton suburbs… :shudder:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I think I saw some Italians. Man, this neighborhood.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
"LAINEY?! GET MY OBSERVATIONS NOTEBOOK...NO, NO, THE GREEN ONE. I THINK I SAW THAT POTHEAD KID AGAIN HE COULD BE CASING THE NEIGHBORS"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Oh, looking for some nice restaurants in the area? Well, the wife and I love to go down to Applebee's, get that Fiesta Lime Chicken. If that's too... y'know... ethnic for you there's a Burger King 20 minutes away.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Oh, looking for some nice restaurants in the area? Well, the wife and I love to go down to Applebee's, get that Fiesta Lime Chicken. If that's too... y'know... ethnic for you there's a Burger King 20 minutes away.

Now Fancy, you KNOW we have to be there by 4pm for the Silver Bird Discount. Ummm mmmmmm....I am on a FIXED INCOME and every penny counts!

*buys $20 of scratchers*

I don't like that Burger King. I just can't understand that accent? WHAT? That's not racist! I have a hearing problem!

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
it's me

I'm the one who complained to the HOA about your noisy rear end vehicle. I'll tolerate basically anything up to a meth lab, but if I can clock your car (or rooster) at 65 DB in my house with my doors and windows closed, gently caress you.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

What about suburbia apartment buildings?

*has 1996 civic with car alarm settings cranked up so high, rain drops set off STEP BACK FROM THE VEHICLE warning 10x from 3-5am*

*parks outside by bedroom windows*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2pq2qPq-Dc

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

*Talks endlessly with all the neighbors and family about the new chain restaurant that's coming into the nearest strip mall for the 6 months that it's under construction*

*Only goes there once because the gravy was too spicy*

They just opened a Crumble and there’s a line around the strip mall to get an a’ight cookie. 8 months from now it’ll be in the novelty graveyard with Nothing Bundt Cakes and Tom and Chee.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
I’m the neighborhood teenager that just got my first car, a 2006 Mercury Milan and I have decided to completely remove the muffler and I start it up everyday at 6:30 AM and let it idle for 10 minutes for no reason

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I'm the dead mall that has a church, a Walgreens, a clock repair shop, and a Mexican Restaurant that used to be O'Charly's.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Bonzo posted:

What about suburbia apartment buildings?

The concept of an apartment in suburbia is sad as hell to me. One of the biggest reasons to move to the suburbs is to get a lot more space. Living in an apartment in the suburbs sounds like a worst of both worlds situation to me.

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost
Housing is most people's #1 expense, and apartments in suburbs are usually cheaper than apartments in cities.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

silence_kit posted:

Housing is most people's #1 expense, and apartments in suburbs are usually cheaper than apartments in cities.

You should see how much they charge for daycare out here

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

(Sees neighbor washing car)

You can do mine next!

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
This suburbs so white the albedo is enough to blind ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Hey neighbor, I noticed some water damage on your roof, there. My son's a really great contractor. Now now, don't worry! I already called him, he'll be out this week to take a look at it. He'll be there between noon and 3 pm on Tuesday, I figured that would work for you.

It's a $200 consultation but I got you the friends and family discount so he only needs $175.