Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

the most exciting part of my week is shopping for groceries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My neighbor is a serial killer

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just saw my neighbor John Williams mowing his lawn.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

*hears a few people in the next house over cheering about a sports game*

man, this neighborhood is really getting lively

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Wait! listen, were those gunshots?!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my neighbor looked at me again... i think its time to buy a gun.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

driving past person of color walking their dog

mom’s hand instinctively reacts as i hear muted sound of the door lock mechanism activating when it’s already locked

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I'm just gonna wander around the neighborhood with my leaf blower blowing at max, nbd.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

calling the cops because the work crew next door ate some oranges from my orange tree

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

marking the passage of time by counting the nature’s tables that opened only to go out of business after a year

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

boy, the housewife life sure has me run down. Time for a few more pep pills!

boy, these uppers sure make me all sorts of tense and paranoid. Better counteract this with a nice, powerful tranquilizer

and of course I mustn't forget the wine to wash it down with! Isn't better living through chemistry just grand?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

did you see they’re building a new walmart?

i heard the old one had union trouble so they’re just gonna bulldoze it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Today is spaghetti day

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I forgot my townhouse had a back yard for three years because my HOA suspended inspections during the pandemic. Now I've gotta clearcut a quarter acre of scrub. So I've got this can of gasoline...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

setting up a folding chair at the neighborhood stop sign, writing down the license plate number each time a car only does a rolling stop

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I am confused about what suburbia is. I live across the street from luxury apartments, that I am fairly sure has only one resident, and six blocks from public housing. I am pretty sure I live in a city, but, everyone seems to think it is the suburbs

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

setting up a folding chair at the neighborhood stop sign, writing down the license plate number each time a car passes by with a black person in it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

want to get dinner out?

oh wait, it’s 9pm nothing’s open

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
the sweet goofy dog belonging to idiot with the gadsden flag plastered all over his truck is just running around in my yard unleashed again, time to go get it before it gets loving killed or hurt or god forbid has an incident with someone that causes it to get put down.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Bad Purchase posted:

want to get dinner out?

oh wait, it’s 9pm nothing’s open

Find better suburbs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thin blue whine posted:

the sweet goofy dog belonging to idiot with the gadsden flag plastered all over his truck is just running around in my yard unleashed again, time to go get it before it gets loving killed or hurt or god forbid has an incident with someone that causes it to get put down.

what is a gadsen flag?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Snake licking a boot

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Snake licking a boot

the Texas flag. Got it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Their grass is loving yellow! Not "a bit pale", loving yellow. And I'm sick of their god-damned "I have cancer" excuses. I put forward a motion with the HOA to take their house and sell it to some good, decent American people who can water their lawn every day.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

Their grass is loving yellow! Not "a bit pale", loving yellow. And I'm sick of their god-damned "I have cancer" excuses. I put forward a motion with the HOA to take their house and sell it to some good, decent American people who can water their lawn every day.

I am so sorry you live in Arizona

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

going for a pleasant evening walk around the neighborhood, seeing absolutely no one and having to walk in the street twice per block to dodge pickups that are too big to fit fully on the driveway

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I have poorly considered opinions on politics

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
If we have public transit "those people" will use it to get to home invasions to steal things and then use public transit to make a clean getaway

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

If we have public transit "those people" will use it to get to home invasions to steal things and then use public transit to make a clean getaway

Yes. The bus schedule makes for a clean getaway

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Sorry I thought this was the dumbest people alive thread because it is

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Let's take the train to work

*Has to wait more than five minutes on the platform*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

Sorry I thought this was the dumbest people alive thread because it is

yeah, sorry. I skewed the metric

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

*sees panhandler at an intersection*

this city is going to hell in a hand basket

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Strategic Tea posted:

Let's take the train to work

*Has to wait more than five minutes on the platform*

*blocks train station from getting built anywhere useful* Have you considered neighbor character???

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Property values are affected by garbage can feng shui

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
time to take my the persimmon's from my tree over to my neighbor :)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

*sees panhandler at an intersection*

this city is going to hell in a hand basket

I usually just feel bad because I don't carry cash anymore and have noting to give them. I kinda feel ashamed about that

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
*thinks that the newly built mega retail, dining, and entertainment complex that is made to mimic the look and feel of a historic downtown area, albeit surrounded by parking lots, is interesting and unique to his town and not something that is popping up in every suburb*

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

sorry, the hoa rules say only one car can be in the driveway, i have no choice but to issue a fine here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

work's 45 miles away. it takes 22 gallons of gas a week just to get me and my suv to work and back. imagine burning 22 gallons of gasoline, and all the waste and pollution and stuff required to extract, refine and transport it. like, imagine doing that over the course of a couple years or even a life time. I do it every week