Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

mfw

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

5er posted:

I remembered despising that comic because the writing was constantly this pretentious bullshit dialog that no humans would ever plausibly say out loud. Like you knew the guy just hovered over a thesaurus and picked the words with the most syllables, because he am smaertymans.

Not only that, but every single character in the comic had the exact same voice/tone/speech patterns/inflections, so you'd just be reading a bunch of people saying the exact same kind of drivel to each other over and over and over again.

I liked the lovely comics thread, I wonder why I stopped following it. Probably fell behind, didn't want to catch up right away, fell more behind, and didn't want to skip any. :shrug:

edit:
Gadzooks, what a hideous comic. :stonk:

edit2: Maybe they made it ugly to distract us from the typo in the third panel?

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Feb 24, 2023

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

bossy lady posted:

I'll stick with moon over june thanks

this is the posting equivalent of a hate crime

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Heathcliff is the thinking man's comic.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

YeahTubaMike posted:

I liked the lovely comics thread, I wonder why I stopped following it. Probably fell behind, didn't want to catch up right away, fell more behind, and didn't want to skip any. :shrug:

The party's still going. Join us.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020900

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Turpitude II posted:

didn't the guy who draws this disable comments on the comic site itself so nobody could say anything negative about it. and got "fans" of it post on his own forum and made them call him "honorable master"

We are too distracted by the glare off this degenerate weirdo to notice that he has fans. Horrifying thought.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Dem gams.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Ralph Crammed In posted:

We are too distracted by the glare off this degenerate weirdo to notice that he has fans. Horrifying thought.

I’ve had the misfortune of meeting probably the only 9 chickweed lane super fan on Facebook a while back. He runs multiple groups dedicated to Brooke mceldowney, which is already very weird but also he writes graphic 9CL erotica and will share it with you completely unprompted. A dangerously insane man.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
How do you write graphic erotica of a comic that is already graphic erotica?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Mega64 posted:

With a boner, typically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Ah, the precious jackelrod :allears:

I actually learned "gams" from the lovely comics thread, lol

Mega64 posted:

This is 50 Shades of Grey erasure